hot

there was once a tall hot milf named fuchi and this ugly ass bitch named bo burnham they were in love and so they were in love a lot of and so one day they decided to hold hands (before marrige) and that's illegal so like this fuckin uhm ugly ass bitch named souichi came up and started cursin them or some shit idk his life and then fuchi ran away gracefully with her 10 foot tall legs and bo started crying because their gf just ran away and bo looked up at souichi and got on all fours and started running towards him and he ran away like the little pussyboy he is and once they caught up to him they bit his ankles so he was no longer able to run and stood up and said "hey.... i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i..... I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING >\\\~\\\<" and souichi got up but fell down cause his ankles are fuckinv gone and then he said "w-what is it baka...." bo then looked at him with their green blue brown hazel silver red ocean blue orbs and said "i never liked fuchi.... i've always loved you...." they said, blushing hard "r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-r-really??" souichi stuttered, "y-yeah...." bo then started to lean in slowly and then started touching his lips with theirs, souichi started kissing back while having his eyes open because he's a creepy ass bitch and then he looked behind bo but it was too late...

" bo then started to lean in slowly and then started touching his lips with theirs, souichi started kissing back while having his eyes open because he's a creepy ass bitch and then he looked behind bo but it was too late