the next exam

Okay boys and girls here is the next chapter of this story and as most of you might be aware but this is the next part in the chunin exam. Now for my question of the day and that is which of the first fights of the finals were your favourite? For me I would have to say that it is gaara Vs rock Lee since out of all of them that was the most... WOW since I remember thinking, why are these two guys not the main character!? Now with that all said and done let's get on with this story.

Y/n POV

I was standing in the arena with the rest of the chunin who passed the exam, most notable was the jinchuriki of the one tail. Right now minato was telling all of us what was going to happen but I knew that he hated seeing me as much as I hated seeing him. Up on the spectating area was both smoothie and zarzar as well as danzo since your team along with instructor are aloud to watch. Minato then stepped forward.

Minato:"now this will be the line up for who will be fighting who, the selection was completely random so don't worry."

Then on the board above him reveal a Vs board with different names on it, I tried to find my name so that I could beat any weak ninja I come across. When I saw my name I looked to see who I was fighting only to be shocked to see that I would be fighting my little sister. I looked down at her as she was looking at me with a worried look and I couldn't blame her since if you looked at us side by side and asked who would win a fight then you would pick me.

Minato:"now let's get the first fight underway, sasuke uchiha will be up against torii Akadō from the hidden sound."

All of us who were in the arena then walked to the exits so that we could make our way to the stands while I try to think of a way to get Naruko to forfeit the match. As I am walking up the stairs I sensed the presents of three familiar chakra, when I was on the stand I looked to my left seeing that my team and sensei were here.

Zarzar:"hey y/n, hard luck on your little sis."

I nodded and stood next to them looking down on them from the railing.

Y/n:"so who's looking after the kids?"

I looked at smoothie who smiled.

Smoothie:"don't worry y/n, I've given them to someone we trust."

That wasn't reassuring since though I do trust people they would not be people who should look after kids.

Y/n:"who exactly?"

Smoothie looked down at the match which was about to start.

Smoothie:"that doesn't matter."

Change of POV to where the kids are at.

We see all ten of y/n and smoothies kids running around playing with all of the dogs that shigure looks after.

Back to y/n POV

Smoothie:"so sensei who do you think will win this match?"

Danzo:"the uchiha would be my guess as the sound ninja would have little moral after you killed orochimaru y/n."

I nodded since that would be true but I'm not sure how much the sound ninja looked up at orochimaru.

Y/n:"maybe it will be the uchiha, or maybe it will be the sound ninja but that dose not matter, so long as the one tail jinchuriki hose through."

They nodded as danzo sensei told us about his plan, operation T.B.C which was crazy in my mind but when I heard him explain I understood. I looked over to where my little sister was seeing that she was not looking very confident, I need to talk to her. I looked at my team.