16: 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀?

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂. 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗀𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗈𝗋 𝗐𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀?

"Y/n, what's that mark on your neck?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Did you hear that we have another Hogsmeade trip this Saturday?"

Daphne watched as Y/n rummaged through drawers of their dorm room. She was clearly trying to find something, but she didn't know what.

"Yeah, I've seen the notice board downstairs." Said Y/n, now flicking pages of her diary.

"Are you going then?" Asked Daphne. "Or will you be on a little date with your dear boyfriend, Potter?"

Even with her back to the girl, she just knew that there was a sly smirk on Daphne's face when she said that.

"What makes you think that?"

"Surely people go on dates when they're in a relationship, right?"

Y/n didn't even know if Harry had been informed of the trip, but she knew how slow he is, so she wouldn't be surprised if he finds out a day before the trip to Hogsmeade.

She wondered if they would have to go on a small fake date for this trip. She did put it as one of their rules, and speaking of the rules —

"Have you seen a small piece of parchment with writing on it?" Asked Y/n. "I swear I left it in this drawer."

"You have a lot of parchments with writing on them. I wouldn't be so shocked if I accidentally threw them away."

Y/n turned around and faced Daphne, who sat on her bed with her legs crossed and elbows resting on her knees as she held her face in her hands. She held an emotionless expression on her face, but with just one look at her eyes, Y/n knew she was hiding something.

"You found it, didn't you?"

"Found what?" Said Daphne, feigning innocence. She pulled out a piece of paper from her pocket which had the words 'rules of fake dating'

"Well shi —"

"This entire 'relationship' you have going on with Potter is fake?"

"Yes."

"And you're doing this because...?"

"Because he wants to make Weasley jealous." Mumbled Y/n.

"What was that?"

Y/n sighed before raising her voice by a tiny bit. "I said that he wants to make Weasley jealous."

Daphne stared at her in disbelief before looking back at the paper she was holding. "Y/n, you do know this is going to hurt you in the end, right? You'll grow attached to him again, and once you guys supposedly 'break up', you'll go back to just how you used to be when —"

"I know that, Daph. No need to remind me." She said, sitting down beside her and resting her head on Daphne's shoulder.

"He's adding more to the pain he's caused three years ago. All of this will just remind you of the times you used to be friends with him. For fuck sake, has he even apologised for his actions yet?"

"What do you think?"

Daphne wrapped her arm around Y/n's body, pulling her closer to comfort her whilst she rubbed her back gently.