18: 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌.

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗏𝗂𝗂𝗂. 𝗋𝗎𝗂𝗇𝖾𝖽 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾𝗌.

"Care to explain why you've just pushed me in a small ass closet that can barely fit the two of us?"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Slughorn will be hosting a what now?"

"An early Christmas party for those who are in the Slug Club, meaning that you and I get to go, but Daphne and Draco have to stay behind and suffer without us."

Y/n snorted quietly due to them being in class. "Poor Daphne, having to deal with Draco's whiny ass for the whole night."

Blaise shook his head as they watched the two argue from across the classroom, not even caring about the fact that everyone could hear them.

"They're going to end up killing each other for sure." Y/n whispered, at which Blaise nodded in agreement.

"Also, we could bring dates to the party," He added. "I'm assuming you'll be bringing Potter, am I correct?"

"I'm guessing I have to since the girl he's trying to impress is going to be there," sighed Y/n, scratching her chin with the tip of her quill. "What about you? Are you going with anyone?"

Blaise scoffed. "I'm way too cool for anyone in that party."

"Including me?"

"Including you."

"Rude."

⚡︎⚯⚡︎

"Cho! There you are!"

The older girl turned around and spotted Y/n fighting her way through a crowd of students going to their next lesson.

She smiled at her, finally happy to see her again after a busy week of studying. Cedric may be her boyfriend, but the sight of Y/n just smiling could instantly boost her happiness.

Throughout all the years they've been friends, she's been so protective of her even though she knew that Y/n could defend herself.

Once, when they were walking the corridors, Y/n was in fifth year whilst Cho was in sixth. She remembered when a random boy from Ravenclaw was catcalling Y/n when they walked past. That action had Cho turning around her heel so fast, and hexing the boy right on the spot (not even caring if she had just attacked someone from her own house). So, if anyone were to hurt 'her little sister' then Cho won't hesitate on hurting them back.

As mentioned earlier, they care and love for each other like sisters. Cho's love for the younger girl is so huge that she would honestly just do anything for her in a heartbeat.

If Harry ends up breaking Y/n's heart and leaving her for Ginny, let's just say that there'll be a very furious Cho Chang hot on his heels as he tries to run away (maybe Cedric as well since he'll be trying to stop Cho).

"Hi love!" She smiled at Y/n, who had finally made it to where she was waiting. "How was your day?"

"Dreadful," Y/n rubbed her eyes tiredly, linking her arm with Cho's whilst they walked to wherever it is they're walking to. "Blaise told me Slughorn's holding an early Christmas party for those in the Slugclub."

"Oh, I heard about that from Cedric. He told me earlier and said that he had been invited to be in this 'Slug Club' thing," said Cho. "Does he only invite certain people to be in the club?"