20: 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.*

❥❥❥

𝗑𝗑. 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 || 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋.

"I'm a fucker because I'll be fucking you soon."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Harry placed his and Y/n's things down by the corner of his room. Y/n, however, was still staring at the bed as if it were the most terrifying thing on earth.

"Are you going to keep staring at my bed or what?" asked Harry, beginning to unpack his pajamas from his luggage. "You've seen it before so I don't know why you're so scared."

The girl held up a shaky finger, pointing at the bed. "We're supposed to share that?"

"Yeah," said Harry slowly. "And?"

"Potter, that bed can barely fit two people."

"So? If you have a problem, you can always just sleep on the floor."

"There is no way in hell that I'm sleeping on the floor."

"Then stop complaining," He had now walked over to sit on the bed.

Y/n rolled her eyes, stepping into the room and shutting the door close.

"OI! OI! OI! MAKE SURE YOU USE PROTECTION IF YOU'RE HAVING -- mmph!"

"SIRIUS! THEY ARE ONLY SIXTEEN!"

"WHAT ABOUT IT? THE LEGAL AGE HERE IS SIXTEEN!"

Both teenagers shook their heads at the commotion downstairs. First it was her mum, now Sirius as well? Jeez, it's like the whole world wants them to shag.

"I'm not sleeping on the same bed as you," said Y/n.

"Oh, make up your mind, will you?" said Harry, running his hand through his hair frustratedly. "It's either you sleep on the floor, on the couch downstairs, or share the bed with me."

"Fine, I'll pick the last option, but if you even try to do anything I'll be shoving you off your own bed, yeah?"

"Great option. I would've picked it too if I were you," said Harry sarcastically. "Imagine being able to sleep on the same bed as the chosen one."

"You're an absolute fucker, you know that?"

"I'm a fucker because I'll be fucking you soon."

'Great move, you horny little bastard.'

Harry just stared at Y/n and she stared at him. Both were silent as they did not know how to ever respond to that sentence. Avoiding eye contact, she went over to where her luggage was and grabbed her clothes out of it. She stood back up before going to the bathroom Harry had in his room.

He looked at her with a questioning look. "Where are you going?" He asked.

"Locking myself in the bathroom until you get your horny ass in control, dumbass."

She stared at herself in the mirror as soon as she had entered the bathroom, and she couldn't help but think about all the decisions she had made these past few months. Is all this fake dating thing worth it? Is he getting over Ginny or making her jealous? What would happen once the whole thing is over? Will they go back to the way they were before or would they be friends -- maybe even best friends -- again?