Adam Driver

You walked casually around in Brooklyn New York until you heard someone behind you, running.
You turn around & see that Josh was trying to catch up to you. As Josh got closer to you he spoke up & said, "What the fuck are you doing?" "Looking for Adam I told you." You say. "Ok, look. You don't even know where he could be you don't even...."
Josh pauses as you point & shout. "Their! He's on a bench sitting! Let's go." You say as you run & Josh sighs & follows you.

By the time you & Josh got to the bench you saw that it was actually Adam Driver & he turned around to look at you very confused but pleased.

You grin & smile & stand next to him. "Hi, can I help you?" Adam says. "Hi, I'm umm..."
Your face was bright red & you were shaking so Josh kindly took over & talked to Adam himself. "Hi, we didn't mean to disturb you, just my girlfriend here has always wanted to meet you & now here you are right in front of her so she's very happy & nervous to meet you. I should probably introduce myself hi, I'm Josh." Josh says as Adam stands up & gets closer to Josh just so he could shake Josh's hand. "Nice to meet you Josh, I'm sure you already know who I am but just in case you don't I'm Adam Driver." Adam says. "Nice to meet you." Josh says as Adam nods as puts his hands on his hips.
"So, what's this girl's name?" Adam asks. "Oh this is Amy, say hi Amy." Josh says going over to you holding you steady & making sure you don't fall backwards & pass out. "Hi Adam." You say as Adam waves.

Your cheeks were still red but you were just starting to calm down & actually begin talking to Adam.
"Well, we should probably get going, it was nice meeting you." Josh says as he takes your hand & begins to walk away until you hear Adam call your name.

"Hey, Amy. Can I chat with you for a minute. Josh, if you don't mind." Adam says. "I don't mind. Go on Amy," Josh says as he lets go of your hand & you begin to walk over to Adam.
"May I?" You say as Adam nods allowing you to sit down on the bench with him.

"So, how's your life?" Adam asks. "Oh it's fine not perfect, but fine. Look my parents died a little while ago in a car crash & I can't stop thinking about them." You say. "Mhmm. You wanna talk about it? Later, just you & I?" Adam says.

You knew you two weren't just gonna talk you were each gonna end up falling in love with each other & then things will all end up ending badly.
"Sure," you say. "Cool, well here's my phone number if you need to call me or text me. I'll see you around Amy." Adam says as he hands you a piece of paper with his number on it & then walks away.

You were speechless as you sat their on the bench watching Adam walk away. You were surprised at how nice he was though & offering his phone number to you... Shit is about to get real in a couple of days.

"Hey Amy?" Josh says as he comes up to you & stands in front of you. "Yeah?" You say. "It's time to go." You get up off the bench & take Josh's hand & walk back to the house just to see Adam halfway down the street opening his door to his house.
Well at least you knew what his phone number was & now where he lived in Brooklyn.

As you approached your front door you got out your keys & opened the door allowing Josh to walk in & head straight for the couch. You decided to join him when you locked the door & came inside.
"So, what Adam say to you on the bench?" Josh says. "Oh he just wanted to talk with me know how my life is with you & without my parents." You say as Josh nods. "Can we?" Josh pauses.

You knew what he wanted to do with you & you didn't hesitate. So you nodded & Josh picked you up letting your legs hang as he carried you up the stairs & into your bedroom.

Josh laid you down softly undoing his buttoned shirt before getting on your bed & laying on you. "You look gorgeous." Josh always told you that & you never understood that until now. He said that because anytime he would look at you he would see the sparkle in your hazel eyes & see your makeup, (when you have it on) & all he would want to do is carry you to his or your bed & have sex for hours on end.

In the bed you decided you might as well take your shirt off so you did. You could now see Josh's eyes sparkle as he looked at you. "Is their something you like seeing that you wanna tell me?" You say putting your hands behind your head. "Yeah but I don't wanna tell you what I like seeing right now. Not yet at least." Josh says.

You wanted to kiss him badly but you wanted to wait, but all Josh did was stare at you so you wanted to start getting things spicy.
You pulled your hands away from the back over your head & swung them over to the back of Josh's neck getting closer to him kissing him & licking him all over.
Josh knew what you were doing & he loved it. So he pushed you back down onto your pillow & removed your panties. One hand undoing the button & zipper, while the other would rub against your now sweating head sending the sweat to drip onto your bed.

Once Josh removed your panties he looked at you once more & then dug his fingers into your shivering legs causing you let out a small squeal of pain.
Josh loved hearing your voice whether it be if you were singing or squealing he loved it. Josh went to every choir, every musical, & the thing he focused most on during those things was you. Just you.
Josh pulled his sharp nails away from your legs & crept his arms up to your chest were your bra was buckled in the back & tightened around your chest. You wanted to take it off & show him what he was missing but you didn't think he was ready for it. His body was ready but his facial expressions said no.

As you two kiss each other & move your tongues to lick on each other faces around each other's lips you hear the doorbell ring & jump out of your bed.
"Who could be here?" Josh asks as you shrug your shoulders & go into your closet to find a new shirt & pants to put on. You find a nice light pink shirt & dark blue with light blue tydie jeans with holes in them.
Good enough. You walk down the stairs of the house politely not making a fool of yourself & unlock the latches on the front door.
As you open the door your suprised to Adam Driver standing at the top of your stairs to your house & looking at you.

"Adam must have seen me & Josh when we came back inside this house. Shit. I mean I guess it's not that bad because I saw him going into his house which is ok, right?" You say to yourself.

"Hi Adam, what are you doing here?" You ask as Adam tries to step in & you push him back. "If your trying to come into my house it's not happening." You say. "I was coming over to ask if you wanted to talk about your parents. Do you not wanna do that today & do it some other time or... What do you wanna do?" Adam says. "I'll come chat with you later. How about tomorrow morning? I get up around 5:30AM. Will that work for you?"
You ask as Adam nods & turns around the head down your stairs & onto the sidewalk so he could begin walking back to his house.
After he left you ran over to the kitchen window & watched as he took a moment to look at your car & then begin walking away. Why was he looking at your car? Does he like it?

You knew you had to talk with Adam about your parents just early morning & talking? You guess it's fine just as long as you get out of this house before Josh wakes up & notices your leaving or gone but Josh mostly sleeps in so it didn't bother you.
"Talk with Adam at his house tomorrow." You say to yourself before heading back upstairs to see Josh & talk to him & go your separate ways & go to bed.