par.t-1

par.t-1

        travis' eyes widened in surprise, the very mere fact cooper was alive shocking him. "cooper? you're actually eeew alive?" he whispered under his breath, trying not to alert anyone around. "what?" cooper shouted in response, leading travis to sigh, roll his eyes, and drag cooper into the secluded bathroom. the noise died down in the bathroom, and cooper took it as his turn to ask another question. "hey, what the hell?" cooper questioned, and travis sighed once more. "you're alive? how?" he asked, leaning close into cooper and poking around parts of his body. "w-what do you mean.." cooper blurted out, a little flustered, leaning back to get away from travis. "you talked to him? and you're not dead?" travis looked up at cooper, obviously bewildered, and cooper awkwardly smirked, looking away from him and staring at the mirror. "talked to- to who- um..?" cooper leaned against the wall, placing his hand on his neck. "ted, you dummy! have you not heard?" travis pushed his body against cooper's, staring up at him with wide eyes. "you're telling me you talked to him and lived? are you friends?" travis asked, placing his hands on cooper's waist to hold him in place.
cooper awkwardly shifted around, his face going a pigment redder, "y-yeah i guess-we a-are haha.." he stuttered, flatting his arms out against the wall. travis placed his head against cooper's chest. "i'm glad you're alive, actually," travis smiled. cooper awkwardly laughed and wiggled around a bit. "what's wrong?" travis asked, looking up. cooper knew he was just being friendly, as he always is, but this time it made him a little more antsy. perhaps because they were in a bathroom, with no one except them, and travis had him pinned against the wall. "uh- you're a li-little close.." cooper smiled, and travis looked up. "and?" travis smiled devilishly, and it all clicked for cooper.

       oh, so this is happening. okay.