The Blow Test

As she was driving past, she came to a queue where cars were getting checked by police. She was nearly at the point, where it was her turn next. She saw one of the officers, she recognised him, but from where?  Then, she got it , it was Broughton, her first crush, from highschool. Even though she was over him, after he had rejected her, for a girl like Nidhi, first crush was something special, to tell the truth, for a girl like Nidhi, all her crushes were something special. Nidhi loved love. 

She was finally able to see him again, this was her chance, her chance to finally apoligize to him, for chasing him around school, yelling ‘I LOVE YOU!’ as revenge for rejecting her love. Also, maybe even a second chance at love. 

Nidhi wasn’t the old bratty, ugly, annoying little Nidhi anymore. This was a new Nidhi. This new Nidhi was hot, stylish and awesome. She has smooth, glamorous skin, her lips had a light pink gloss smothered over. Her fashion sense was also super glamorous, she wore a crop-top, matching short denim shorts, and knee-high boots. Her curly dark-brown hair added to her beauty, with the hoop earrings. 

And Broughton now, was also more hot than ever, he looked like a miniature Dwayne Johnson. His hair, more fluffier than ever.

Nidhi started thinking hard about how she could buy some time to talk to him. Then, a light bulb lit in her head. When Nidhi’s car was pulled over, she started acting drunk. So, the officers dragged her out of the car, and made her do a blow-test - in which she said drunkenly ‘I’m sorry and you’ve become very handsome Broughton!’
They all realised that she wasn’t actually drunk. So, she got arrested and taken to jail, for false accusation, by Broughton. 

In the car, Broughton realised who Nidhi was. He was smitten by her, he was amazed by how hot and sexy she’s grown to become.

An hour later, the rest of the officers returned to the police station. Only to find Nidhi intensely making-out with Broughton. All the tables were wibed cleaning, they had thrown all the files and stationary off into the ground, so they could have fun.
When they saw the officers, they quickly stopped, and went outside, and continued their fun in the garden.
THE END.