Chapter 5

After school, Aizawa did exactly what he was told to do. He finished his paperwork fast, and rushed home. He could feel his nervousness take over as he opened the door to his apartment.

It's not like Aizawa hasn't done this before, but he's never felt like this for anyone before. He's had relationships, but they usually end with his partner telling him he's not 'committed' enough. He can't help his nature. Even with men, though he has to admit it's more exciting to be with men than women, he still gets the same complaints.

However, it's different with All Might. He makes him feel more.... Whatever that means. He just knows that he wants to commit himself to this man.

Aizawa starts to pace the room, nibbling on his nails, a habit he didn't know when he developed.

He felt jittery and fidgety. All Might could walk into that door any minute and they would.....

'Shit I should go take a shower', Aizawa thought as he rushed to the bathroom.

'Wait, What if he comes and I'm showering?' Aizawa runs back to the door to unlock it so All Might can come in. Then running back to the bathroom, he hung his towel and stripped.

Aizawa has never rinsed so thoroughly in his life.

When Aizawa finishes, he comes out all clean, smelling of soap and shampoo. He ruffles his head with his towel, drying it, than wraps it around his body. He makes his way out of the bathroom, into his bedroom, then into the living room.

The first thing he notices is All Might's absence. He still isn't here. Maybe he's just running a little late. Aizawa goes to his bedroom, puts on his cloths, goes back to the living room, and sits down on the couch.

5 minutes pass. Aizawa turns on the TV. Then 10. 20. 30. An hour passes. 2 hours pass. Than 3.

Aizawa is now asleep on the couch. He was so tired he couldn't help but doze off with the TV turned on and the door unlocked.

5 hours have passed and and it was night time. All Might finally knocks on Aizawa's door. Realizing that the door is unlocked, he opens it and walks in.

Looking around the room, All Might notices Aizawa laid out on the couch.

He felt bad, he had emergency hero work to do and he didn't have time to tell Aizawa before he left for home. And now he falls asleep waiting for him on the couch.

'I should probably get him to bed.'

The next morning, Aizawa wakes up, completely worn out. He feels an unexpected amount of warmth. He was still half asleep to notice the arm holding him. When he did, he freaked out for a second. Until he turned around to see All Might sleeping peacefully.

Aizawa's cheeks immediately reddened. But the warmth felt so nice, he wanted to snuggle into Toshinori, when he should be yelling at him for making him wait. Instead he moves closer, his head resting on All Might's chest. A rush of gratefulness fills Aizawa's heart when he looks up to Toshinori's sleeping face. He was so glad he had him, he didn't deserve him, but here he is.

Slowly those eyes reveal blue irises as Toshinori stirs awake. "Good Morning, Aizawa."

"G-good morning," Aizawa was suddenly embarrassed by the closeness.

"Why did you take so long to get here?" Aizawa murmurs.

"There was emergency hero work and nobody else was available, I'm sorry for making you wait." Toshinori says kissing the top of Aizawa's head, then lifting his chin up to press they're lips together. A kiss Aizawa wasn't expecting as his hands gripped on to Toshinori's shirt.