How Much Do You Want?

"Huesc, search for Haru Kato's location and present all cameras available in the area" Kambe said, to the artificial intelligence that he oh so relies a lot on.
Soon enough surveillance cameras were presented all over the screens, Kato was in every screen, he was having lunch with the Modern Crimes Prevention Task Force. He looked quite happy and relaxed as Kambe watched him through the screen, laughing.

Suzue then entered the room-
"Turn it back" he quickly but calmly said. It was too late though, Suzue had already seen the screens full of Haru Kato.
"Daisuke, isn't it Kato's birthday today? Why aren't you with them celebrating?" Suzue asked.

"Kato is angry"
"Oh, why? What happened?"
"I simply asked him how much he wanted for his birthday"

Suzue was dumbfounded at first but tried her hardest to cover her giggle. "Well.. I kind of understa--"

"I don't" Kambe snapped and just walked away before Suzue could even finish.

"Daisuke, maybe just try and give Kato something  you think he'll like. I believe Kato would appreciate anything" Suzue said and just smiled.

"He clearly doesn't want anything from me" Kambe said and just continued to walk off.
Suzue looked at Daisuke walk away with a smile. "I guess Daisuke can be clueless sometimes too" Suzue said to herself before she sat down.

---
Later that night at Kato's residence...

"That idiot is really annoying. He always thinks he can wave his wealth like that, without even thinking of oth--"
Kato's thoughts were interrupted when repeated annoying knocks started on his door. "Wait! I said wait a sec!" Kato yelled as he wiped his hands since he was doing some cooking. When he finally opened the door, the man with the oh so expensive suit was right there, holding a box.
Kato sighed and just stared at him for a few seconds.
"What do you want?" Kato asked.
"You still live here" Kambe said, sounding offensive.

"You came here just to say that? Bored, Kambe?" Kato said and he was about to close the door when Daisuke stopped it with his free hand.
"For you..." Daisuke said as he handed the box to Kato. Kato tilted his head to side, a little confused at first but nonetheless he took the box. Daisuke was about to walk off when--

"Kambe, wait-- I think I cooked a little too much. Want to come in?" Kato said, looking a bit awkward but Kambe quickly turned around and just walked in. "Well, you're quick to decide" Kato said as he closed the door after Kambe walked in.
Kambe took off his coat and placed it on the coat rack.
Soon enough dinner was serve and Kambe once again looked at the... Common food that was in front of him. "Eat up, it's natto. You liked that last time right?" Kato said looking a little proud as he remembered last time. "So? How is it?" Kato said, looking expectant. "It's alright" Kambe said as he started to eat up.
"So what's this?" Kato asked and smiled as he looked at the box as he started to open it. Kambe just kept on eating though.

"Wha- this cake looks expensive!" Kato said as he completely unboxed the cake.
"It is, that's real edible gold" Kambe said as he finished his meal... Kato felt his veins pop for a moment but when he saw Kambe reaching his plate towards him--
"Is there more?" Kambe said, Kato sighed and just placed the cake in front of them. "Yeah, you're a real pain sometimes" Kato said before he grabbed the plate and stood up to get some more.

"Kato" Kambe said.
"What now?" Kato replied.

"Happy Birthday"
Kato looked back a little surprised but smiled.
"Thanks let's eat that cake of yours after this" Kato said.

---

They both shared the cake and watched some movies together, Kato also served some beer for them and they started to drink.
It was around their third can that Kato noticed Daisuke dozing off again. "Kambe, if you're going to sleep, get on the couch or something but not the bathtub this time" he said.

"Just closing my eyes" he mumbled. Kato sighed and stood up, trying to pull Kambe up. "Come on Kambe, get up" Kato said as he puts Daisuke's arm around his shoulder, trying hard to get Daisuke to the couch, once they were there though, Kato tripped on to the sofa and ended up having Daisuke on top of him, Daisuke's chest pressed against Katos'. "Oy! Kambe" he said, a little flustered for some unknown reason to him.
"I told you I was only closing my eyes" he muttered as he pulled himself away from Kato, he sat up and Kato immediately sat as well. Looking a bit flustered still. Kato sighed and just when he thought that he had his confidence back. "You really can't hold you alcohol can y---" Kato teased, but couldn't even finish his sentence or react when Kambe suddenly leaned in and kissed Kato. Kambe's eyes were directly staring right into Kato's wide and surprised gaze.
Kambe kept his lips pressed against Kato's, his hand slowly slid through Kato's hair, so he could keep Kato's head in place.

Kato was surprised as fuck, he couldn't react in anyway for a few seconds but once he got his thoughts in line, he pushed Kambe away and looked at him bewildered.

"WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING KAMBE!?" He said, Kato was still flustered, he was blushing but it was clear that he was confused and mad at the same time.

Kambe looked at Kato with the same normal gaze he had as usual.
"A kiss, was it your first? I like you Kato" Kambe said, confident and with ease. No sign of pressure what so ever.

Kato was there dumbfounded, still flustered though.