The First Date

'It's a date.'

That was all Izuku could think about. Was it really a date? He thought more and more as the day progressed. "Izuku you been in your room for two days." Aizawa said. "Well I've just been worried about a date I have tomorrow with Momo." Izuku said. "Izuku it's fine just try to have fun with her alright." Aizawa patted Izukus back. "Also if you have a crush on her make your move or Arles at tell her how you feel." Aizawa giving Izuku some advice.

-The next day-

Izuku dressed up in a casual outfit and not too flashy.

"I think I look fine." Izuku said to himself. He sat in his bed and took out his phone and texted Momo. She sent him an address to her house and went to take an Uber there. "Thank you." Izuku closing the car door. Izuku walked to the house and it was a mansion. "Holy shit! She's rich." Izuku walked up to the front door. The door knob then began to twist as Izuku became nervous. "Who are you?" A man asked. "I'm Izuku Aizawa and I believe you are Mr. Yayorozu." Izuku said. "Yes I am but why are you here?" Mr. Yayorozu asked. "I'm here to pick up Momo for our date." Izuku said.

"Dad it's ok we're just going to the arcade that's all." Momo stepped out.

"Okay but if that boy tries anything funny I'll track you down like dog

"Okay but if that boy tries anything funny I'll track you down like dog." Mr.Yayorozu said. "I won't try anything funny sir!" Izuku saluting. Momo grabbed his arm and dragged him with her.

Izuku and Momo were buying cards for the arcade. "So what do you want to play?" Izuku asked. "How about that claw machine." Momo pointing at the machine. "Ok I guess we could play that." Izuku said. The first try Izuku gets a plush that Momo really wanted.

After playing most of the arcade games they went out to eat some dinner

After playing most of the arcade games they went out to eat some dinner. As they sat down at the table a waitress comes up to them. "Here is your menu I will come right back to check what you guys want." The waitress said.

The waitress came back in a couple of minutes. "So have you couple find anything you want?" The waitress said. "Oh we're not a couple." Momo blushing. "Too bad you two look cute together." The waitress says. "I would like to have a bowl of katsudon." Izuku ordered. "I'll have the same." Momo said. "Alright I'll come back when the food is ready" The waitress walked back to the front desk.

"That was weird." Momo said. "Yeah she thought we were a couple." Izuku replied. Izuku took out his hero notebook and started to draw someone. "What are you doing Izuku." Momo asked peeking over. "Oh I'm just drawing you." Izuku realizing what he just said. "Well I'm technically making notes of you so that I can study more about your quirk." Izuku writes. "It's fine Izuku I want to see how drew me" Momo said.

The waitress came back again to Izuku and Momos table but this time she had their orders. "Two orders of katsudon enjoy your food." The waitress setting down the katsudon. Izuku began munching up the katsudon and Momo slowly ate it.

"Man that was good" Izuku said. "You really are a fast eater." Momo finishing up her food. "Let me pay this" Izuku taking $100 out. "Izuku I'll pay." Momo taking out her money. "No I will pay since I am supposed to be a gentlemen." Izuku said.

"Let's go Momo-Chan" Izuku offering his arm. She accepted and locked her arm with his but they slowly began to hold hands along their way to Momos house.

"Thank you for walking me Izuku it was a really fun date today but too bad it's all over." Momo pouted. "Well we can hangout more in the weekend." Izuku holding Momos hand. "I think that would be great but see you later Izu." Momo kissed Izukus cheek. Izuku stood there shocked as ever while he watches his crush walk into the mansion. "That girl is something Izuku." Kurama said. "Oh shut up Kurama." Izuku said in his thoughts.

The greenette began to make his way home as the sunrises again.