-Drag Me Away From You-

-Y/n Pov-

It's been a month now since I joined the Winchesters.

And I find it funny how we all have settled into a routine.

Every morning I wake up, take a shower, workout a bit and then I get dressed. Which now my style seems to of adapted back to the hunter lifestyle. Jeans, combat boots, a t-shirt, and a flannel: leather jacket if it's cold. After all that I head to the kitchen where Sam most of the time is fixing breakfast.

"Coffee, sugar, and vanilla creamer." He smiled and passed the hot mug to me.

"You remember!" I said when he first fixed me coffee a month ago. "How on earth?"

"I don't know guess I got a good memory." I couldn't help but blush, it was so sweet Sam remembered how I like my coffee. He should after the thousands of our study all-nighters.

-

Ever since the gjin, it was obvious me and Sam knew we experienced the dream together. But neither one of us could talk about it.

It was like sleepwalking within Sam's mind. I could see, hear and feel everything he was experiencing. I watched him fall in love with me, admit to loving me...sleep with me... Me and Sam avoided talking about it as much as possible, but I'm not sure if he knows the y/n in his dream wasn't me. I was more like a ghost watching it all.

Ever since that day I have been unable to read Sam's aura. It constantly seemed off, I wish I could read him like I used to. No visions, no dream walking, and no auras. I was becoming rusty. So I decided to take a one-day witch vacation.

"Sam? Sammy?" He walked through the library out to meet me at the staircase. A slight glimmer of panic came across his face as he saw me holding a bag.

"Please don't tell me you're leaving?" He ran his hands through his hair with panic.

"No no! I'm heading out for one night, I need to refill on my witch mojo."

"Oh well, I'm glad your not leaving but are you sure you don't want me to come with you." Honestly, I think we just need some space. That is what I wanted to say. As much as I ... liked Sam I didn't want to ruin us or risk him getting hurt by me being weak.

"No don't worry about me I can handle myself. If I need anything I've got you and Dean on speed dial."

Dean entered the room and raised his eyebrows at me. As far as me and deans relationship it was going about as good as you would expect. He was warming up to my charms, with a few pranks and jokes on Sam he seemed to like me staying for a while. We even have shared a few whiskeys over some old rock. Mostly Metallica.

"Hey Sabrina what's shaking? What's the bag about?"

"Like I was telling Sam I'm just going to meet my sister in Colorado to pick up some spell and witch stuff. Very boring I'll be back by tomorrow."

"Sounds good to me! I was just going to tell Sam I found us a case." Sam turned and looked at dean with a confused face. Dean winked at him, I learned not to question the older brother.

"Alright well, I'm heading out." I walked over and patted Dean's shoulder since he's not much of a hugger. Then over to Sam, I stood up on my tiptoes as far as I could and kissed his cheek. His aura glimmered and he bent down to kiss my head.

As I walked out of the bunker all I heard was dean go, "awwwwwww." And a punching sound.

-5 hours later, Colorado-

"Maria!" I ran up to her and grabbed her so tight in my arms, swinging her around.

"Hey, big sis!" She sat down at the cafes table.