Telling the Pack

I had finally made it back to the house and walked inside and I knew that I had a look of despair on my face. I saw that Paul did what I asked and had gather the entire pack and they're imprints.
     " Kailey is everything OK Paul said you had something to tell us" my brother asked concerned for me.
" everything is OK Jake I just..." I hesitated here I didn't know how I could tell him that I didn't share a father with him and that when he thought I was safe at boarding school I actually fought in wars. I stood up straight, not looking at any one of them and told them the truth " i'm not the daughter of Billy black". The look that Jake gave me broke my heart. His face held the deepest look of betrayal that I had ever seen.
       "what do you mean Kailey?" He asked sounding small.
        "I'm the daughter of the god Poseidon" I said solemnly. He then started to get angry.
         "This is not the time for jokes Kailey!" He shouted.
          "I'm not joking Jake the entire time you thought that I was in boarding school I was actually with other demigods training." I said not wanting to tell him the rest but knowing that I had to.
"Three years before you were born mom and dad got in a big fight and separated for about six months it was during this time that mom met my biological father. She didn't know she was pregnant with me until after her and dad got back together." I paused here to take a deep breath. I could feel tears stinging my eyes due to how I was revealing every secret that I had to my brother, imprint, and their pack. "When I found out that dad wasn't my biological father I was worried that he secretly hated me but he sat me down and told me that he always knew and that even though I wasn't his he still loved me. But even he still doesn't know that my bio dad is a god. I only found out because of a letter that mom wrote for when I turned eleven."
          "That still doesn't explain why you cut off contact with me and dad for three years!" He was shouting again but I understood that this was a shock . "I was thirteen when you left me alone. I needed my older sister to be there for me!!"
          " the reason that I had cut off contact with you and dad was because I went to war twice in two year and thought I wasn't going to make it out each time." I screamed back at my younger brother with hot tears streaming down my face.
"You almost died?" This was the first time that Paul had spoken since I had told the secrets that I had been hiding.
         "Both the titan and giant armies from the myths had risen again and if we didn't fight the world would have been destroyed." I replied calming down. " the last thing that I wanted to do was hurt you Jake but after telling you this I understand if you want me to leave." I told him. When he said nothing but refused to look at me I knew that I had to go.
         "I'm sorry" was the last thing that I had said before Turing around and walking away.

Paul's POV ( bet you didn't see this coming :))

         I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My imprint was not even human. But then I remembered that I could turn into a giant wolf and so I couldn't say anything. I decided on that moment that it didn't matter to me. She was mine and I would love her despite of every thing. I raced out of the house after her.
         "Kailey wait!" I screamed
          "Paul please if you're going to tell me that you hate me now I understand but please don't I can't handle that after everything" she said starting to cry again. I took her in my arms and just held her as she cried.
          "I'm never going to tell you that I hate you. You are my world and that's not the imprint talking. I've had a crush o. You ever since we were kids but never had the courage to tell you before you left" I whispered into her ear. She looked at me with tear streaming down her face.
          "I've had a crush on you ever since then too. The thought of coming home to tell you that I love you was one of the things that helped believe that I would make it home. Telling dad and jake the truth and that I will always love them was the other thing" she admitted. I leaned down to kiss her but suddenly she put her finger to my mouth.
          "I hope that you don't think that it would be this easy you still have to take me out on a date before you kiss me Casanova." She said laughing wetly. I laughed with her knowing that even if her and jake aren't talking right now that we would be okay.

Authors note:
   Hey guy let me start by saying thank you to all those who have supported me while writing this story. I know that I take a long time to update and I just appreciate all the supporting that guys give me. Hopefully this chapter is okay.