Seventy four

Omniscient pov:

Flashback:

"Kori when we get older I'm going to be a princess." Jariah said as her and kori laid in a tent with flashlights on.

"You know what I'm going to be?" Kori asked her as they laughed and jariah stuck her tounge between her missing teeth making silly faces.

"What?" Jariah asked him.

"I'm going to be a astronaut so I can go and get a star and bring it back to you and we can share it and raise it like our baby." Kori said and they laughed.

"You know what I want to be?" They heard outside their tent and they both crawled out seeing Kasani.

"What?" Kori asked his brother.

"I want to be a killer so I can kill jariah." Kasani said laughing and jariah mugged him.

"You are such a idiot I'm telling my mommy when she come get me." Jariah said.

"I don't care you big fat ugly bird." Kasani said as they went back and forth.

"Kori!" Dior called interrupting their arguing.

"I'll be right back stop arguing." Kori said and jariah blew her tounge at Kasani.

"Your ugly I hope you never come over here again and you won't ever be a princess your too ugly." Kasani said and jariah started to cry making him feel bad.

"I'm telling your dad you said that to me so he can whoop you." Jariah said about to leave the room but Kasani grabbed her arm.

"Jariah I'm sorry don't tell my dad." 3 year old Kasani said.

I'm telling big fat meanie." She said and Kasani started to cry.

"Please I'll stop making fun of you." He said.

"Nope your a poo poo head." Jariah said.

"I'm telling your mommy you said that." He said and she pouted.

"No because then she'll take my tablet." Jariah whined.

"Well when my mommy and daddy argue they always make up by kissing." Kasani said.

"What's kissing?" Jariah asked.

"It's when the boy and girl lips touch my mommy and daddy do it a lot." Kasani said.

"Maybe if we kiss we wouldn't argue no more and we can get along forever." Kasani said.

"Forever? So you won't mess with me anymore while I'm over here?" Jariah asked.

"Nope it works for my mommy and daddy." Kasani said.

"Okay let's do it so we won't argue anymore." Jariah said and Kasani grabbed her hands and leaned forward.

"Only three seconds because your breath smells like grilled cheese." Jariah said.

"Okay." Kasani said then kissed her counting to three and letting go.

"We have to be nice to eachother now." He said.

"Okay. Wait am I a princess now because when a girl touch lips with a boy in princess movies she become a princess." Jariah said.

"I think so." Kasani said as they name got called downstairs.

They both went downstairs seeing Dior holding Kaoir in her baby carrier and make them icecream cones.

"Let me see Kaoir." Kd said helping Dior take off the baby carrier and putting it on himself walking out of the room.