Pogchamp pog pog pog

Harry was sat at his usual spot in the bar, thoughtfully staring at the shot in his hand before downing it and gently placing his head down on the counter.

"Wallace please fucking kill me. I've got the worst headache in the history of headaches I swear to god." He groaned to the bartender who replied with a small chuckle.

Instead of a reply from the friendly man standing in front of him, he was greeted with a rough pat to his shoulder from someone he wasn't expecting to see again.

Raising his head, he locked gazes with the stranger he met a night or two ago. He couldn't recall when it exactly happened but he knew it was recent.

The chipper man grinned and probably said some sort of hello which the killer didn't register due to his attention being focused mainly on the other's plump lips.

"Hello? You feeling okay bud?" The man's question jolted him out of his little trance and he nodded slowly, eyes quickly darting away.

"I'm peachy." He said with a tight lipped smile, his eyes hopefully displaying some sort of hostile gleam.

His hint shot over the other man's head of course.

"Aw. I'm sorry. Wanna tell me what's going on? Only if you want to though!" The burly man practically chirped.

Harry loudly sighed and banged his head down on the counter, finally disrupting the happy mood and earning some much needed silence.

He only looked up from the cool counter once he was sure his little companion was out of sight. With a roll of his eyes he got to his feet and quickly left the bar.

Once he was out of the bar, Harry quickly glanced around before he found what he was looking for. A young woman, probably in her early 20s was walking past him with her face glued onto the ground, deep in thought.

"Hey... you okay darling?" He questioned, leaning into the wall and surveying her.

The woman turned and shook her head before venting to him, tears falling down her cheeks and eyes red by the time she was done. Harry leaned down into her ear and whispered something before pulling back, a comforting smile gracing his lips. She seemed to think for a second before nodding and grabbing his arm, leaning into him.

He led her down an alley where I am 2 lazy to write this idk anything bout murder so dat lady dead 😈😈😈😈 not poggers! But anyways

//Johns POV//

He thought following the man would've been a good idea. He was concerned about his well-being so it was just a natural thing for him to do! He didn't expect the scene in front of him though.

Earlier he had trailed behind the gloomy male and his female friend, thinking they were just old pals catching up on things as normal people would do. He didn't realize how sketchy the entire thing was until he lured the woman into an alley.

He stood there dumbly, pondering about what he should do. They could be getting up to something he doesn't want to see or they could be having a little personal friend moment.

He shook his head and finally made a decision. He made his way over to the alley and peeked around the corner, his pupils blown wide at the sight in front of him.

His gloomy little pal was stood over the body of his lady friend. Blood coated the two of them and the figure on the ground was whimpering quietly.

John's breath got stuck in his throat when she locked eyes with him, her eyes frantic as they practically begged him for help. He could only stand and stare as the dark stranger soon put an end to such emotion filled eyes.

He cried out in surprise at the sight which unfortunately caught the attention of the man a few strides in front of him. He screamed and ran for his life, his heart throbbing in chest when he made it to his little apartment.

John slammed the door shut and leaned against the door, sliding down to the floor. He hid his face in his knees and sobbed loudly.

He had fallen for a fucking psychopath. A psychopath who knows he knows what he is.

"Fucks sake..." he breathed out shakily.