My second day of school part two

The Hokage was staring at me wide eyed and not blinking for a whole two minutes.

It scared me. 

Did I give the old guy a heart attack already? 

Please tell me I didn't kill the Hokage!

I was sweating with my nervousness and went to the desk and embarrassingly waved my hand in front of the kages eyes. "Hokagesama?...Please blink... " I whispered still scared cause he wouldn't blink out of it so I really thought I did something wrong again. I look over to my dad and see that he was in the same state. "Dad?..." I look in between both Hokage and my foster father. 

They still didn't move at all...

I tap the Hokage's shoulder lightly. I even tugged on my dad's black coat. 

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. 

I run to the door and open to see an anbu next to the door. I look to him and quickly grabbed his arm tugging him inside the door and point to both father and kage. "They won't move. Can you help them please? I don't know what to do and it's scaring me how they are just staring at nothing."

The Anbu sighed and slapped them both snapping them out of thier daze and then she walked out of the room. 

I blinked. 

Why that lady anbu slap her kage and my dad? Oh well they are awake now so it's okay. 

I smile and hug my dad. "You guys stopped moving and blinking. It scared me. I asked anbu lady to help fix you both."

My dad chuckled. "Sorry Dark. I was surprised about your gift. It shocked me. I think it also shocked the Hokage."

The hokage looked to me and apologized as well. 

I was taken aback that the kage would apologize to me. 

The hokage told me I had to go back to school and I just slumped and sighed. "Okay Hokagesama."

I bowed lightly and left the room after I waved to my dad. I took my time going back to class. I really didn't want everyone to question what happened and where I went. Who need fangirls and boys would be so irritable.

I wonder if that's what rooster butt head thinks?

I yawn as I walk back into the building. When I get to the classroom I slowly open the door and poked my head back in. 

Noone noticed me right away so I was thankful. 

But when I opened it more and started to walk in I got tackled by some random classmates in the room. 

I fall to the floor and lay under about ten students unable to move. 

I sigh and disappear again from under them 

I somehow appeared behind the blonde kid hiding. 

The rooster butt head was looking in my direction.

Was that a smirk on his face? Wow. Creepy gayman. Wonder what his name is?

I look back over to the group that was wondering where I went.

I silently chuckled and then sneaked my way back to my seat which happened to by some sleeping pineapple head boy along with a big guy eating chips.

I slowly pop my head out from under my desk and see noone looking in my direction and grinned before I sat down in my seat without a care in the world. 

Ha! Take that world! I am the best sneaky person in this village! Beat that suckers!

Im internally grinning at my success but on the outside I show nothing.

For the rest of the day I see everyone sneaking a look my way but do nothing in the class. 

Im saved!

I watch the clock waiting for class to end.

~~~Cliffhanger for the afternoon part.