#8. Let's Begin

The man in front of you was... intimidating and big to put it in the absolute simplest terms.

And considering how there were multiple intimidating people around you, him being the scariest is saying something.

With a diagonal scar crossing from his left temple all the way to his right cheek amplifying his sharp features, he was exactly the type of person you'd expect to be running the number 1 secret agent training camp in the world.

"Alright freshies, you've all gone through the first trial, so let me congratulate you, *clap*, now get ready to suffer through hell for the next few months." The bear of a man said lowly with a bored expression.

Fuck.

How did you get tricked into signing up for a torture camp?

Oh yeah because of TWICE.

Actually, the girls said they would give you a 'good' surprise if you somehow succeed through all of the trials.

That surprise better be fucking amazing.

But guess it's time to put your all into this shit.

"I'm ready sir!" You say while steeling your resolve.

Everybody's eyes turned towards you, which made you mentally panic, but vowing not to break the tough character you've created, you stay stock still.

"Heh... I like the attitude newbie" The wall of muscle with a scar on his face said while smiling ever so slightly.

You couldn't decide if you liked him smiling or not.

[3 weeks ago, Y/N's apartment]

Y/N was still overjoyed and ecstatic the morning after Mina invited him to TWICE's dorm.

Especially because there's a chance to work with TWICE in the future if everything goes according to plan during the interview later.

And what exactly was the plan? Well basically to seem formal and good for the job... and yeahhh you didn't really have one.

You're going to be talking one on one with JYP himself, without anything other than 'Hi, please hire me'.

Well fuck.

...

Technically, you had a better chance to get hired because you had the support of TWICE themselves, but that doesn't help with the fact that you don't have any experience.

Guess it's time to just shoot for the moon, and hopefully land amongst the stars.

Haha like that'd happen.

But maybe...

Anyways, no point in worrying too much, now where were the dress shirt and dress pants?

[3 weeks ago, TWICE's dorm]

"How do you guys think Y/N is going to do?" Tzuyu asked out loud to no one in particular while sitting on the couch.

"Did you even see how he took down our old manager? He's going to be fine." Jeongyeon said back with full confidence while scrolling on her phone on the other couch.

"Yeah but technically PD-nim doesn't have to hire him does he? I'm worried for him" Momo admitted from the dining table.

"Yeah same, I really hope he gets hired as our manager." Dahyun said absently, agreeing with Momo.