MY TEENAGER LIFE.

For a boy in his teenage days, having several relationships is just  natural especially if you are handsome. As a typical boy living in a small province with a simple life. Being the eldest son to the Buenaventura family, Earl John Joseph Buenaventura is a known handsome and funny in their community.

          He spent most of his days playing and helping his parents in doing household chores. He is also known as smart but also a troublemaker. Earl in which his family and closest friends calls him " Ejay " is also known to be friendly and responsible.

         In his teenage days, Earl , had his fair shares of exciting teenage memories. Memories like past relationships infatuations and love. As a teenager Earl had various girlfriends but did not workout well. But these memories is an addition to his book of life experience. He said that there are so many different reasons for the break up's. " It is only okay if we are together but changes when we are far from each other". "It is because I am more matured and committed than my past girlfriends. He said that what he felt is just infatuation and not love.

           Earl had his first girlfriend in his 10th grade named Raine Alcantara an 8th grade girl. Raine was young amd beautiful with a long curly hair who's studying at a private school. Their first meeting was at Earl's neighbor's house who's name was Callix, Raine's cousin. Their relationship only lasted a week "she is immature and hard to handle so I decided to end it with her" he reasoned out. He went through three more relationships with behaviors that are difficult for him to handle before he met this 'Girl' who seemed to understand well and gave him a memorable relationship. It's when he went at her place for a visit. Unexpectedly, she was dancing in their town's covered court for she is a dancer. He was braiding her hair while he did not noticed the bitter-like glares and gestures from the girls female classmates.

          Lovingly and sweetly he responded with an innocent smile. He admitted that this girl has her good points on her. This girl is said to be caring for her love ones a lot, lovely and has pure heart that is said to be innocent. " She's so beautiful that when I'm with her, I seemed to lack the oxygen I need a nicotine in disguise" he claimed. The girl that got him head over heels was named '' Maxpein Montero". He spent days, weeks, months, loving her genuinely thinking those days would last. That the river of their love becomes unclear.

          She has to leave for her studies in the city. While , Ejay left alone in their tiny province. A month after the girl's departure, the time the girl supposedly be giving to Ejay, lessen along with their vague communication. As it continues... Ejay got the gisp of the girls reason for doing so. " She had someone else" he sadly said. He said to had broke up with the girl. 'Cause he knew the girl dated her own classmate. " By listening to her beautiful lies... I seemed to got lost on my way" he says on a crumbling tone.

        After his several relationships he fell in love with this girl whom he met on social media. He said to have went on a relatives funeral on another town as he stole a glance on this someone's menacing beauty. Unexpectedly, it's the girl he met on social media which happen to live on the known town. "Klare Cecelib" is her name, by the crowds loud chattering and Glamour's on his relatives wake, he didn't noticed the voice of the girl that called him. As the girl addressed him as "kuya" , he got surprised and he seemed to even got more interested knowing this girl. For several months knowing each other, exchanging nonsense and bittersweet words, he confessed to the girl only to hear hurtful words. "I have a boyfriend" she sadly replies to him.

           For several weeks, the situation changed and the girl broke up with her boyfriend. But , Ejay already had met another woman for him. The situation became a 'Deja Vu' as it happens three times in a row. Then both of them became single as both of them happens to broke up with both their Bf and Gf. As it is now, the girl lost her interest to Ejay as their feelings subsided by dragging their chances longer than both of them wanted. Ejay said to be still consisted wanting to have his chances by being diligently giving so much attention to the girl. While she consciously avoided him in a Continuous manner.  Eventually, they parted their own ways as seemingly just another two lovers not destined for each other. Ejay became contented being single by then.

                 SHORT STORY!