103.

Her. 

Sun light-up his razor-sharp, dreamy facial features, making him absolutely heavenly. Dewy, smooth, clear, luminous skin is soft to the touch. Midnight black, velvety, lustrous hair is messy and as beautiful as ever. Powerful, vigorous, tall, broad, strapping body is majestic and honed to perfection. Spicy, rich, tasteful, titillating, tempting fragrance mixed with his natural, mouth-watering scent, creating divine mixture. 

My smile grew brighter when Leo, who is asleep on top of me, hugged me tighter, adorably snuggling into me. He looks exceedingly handsome and exceptionally cute; I adore his winsome habits. 

I ran my fingers through his pitch black, soft hair, gladly letting him sleep for longer, and enjoyed the moment immensely. His steady, warm, inaudible breathing ticked the exposed skin on my chest as his muscular arms kept me loved and safer than anything ever could. 

I checked the time, never stopping playing with his hair - it is 6:30 in the morning. As I saw a text from Miguel, I opened it, smiling in amusement at the read. 

Hermanos went to a party yesterday and seems like they had a very good time, judging by Miguel texting me that he wants a sparking unicorn that can fly, all while skipping letters in each word. They might be much older than I am, yet they are such cute babies, especially when they get tipsy. 

As I texted him back, the door of peered open and Martina peered inside with sleepy look on her gorgeous face.

"Buongiorno, mamma."- she whispered quietly, approaching me. (Good morning, mummy.) 

"Buongiorno, tesoro. Come stai? Hai dormito bene?"- I replied softly with a smile as she got in bed, settling next to me under white covers. (Good morning, honey. How are you? Did you sleep well?) 

"Non riuscivo a dormire, ma ho sonno."- answered quietly Tini, snuggling into me as I hugged her lovingly. (Couldn't sleep, but I am sleepy.) 

"Cerca di dormire un po', tesoro. È presto."- I said softly, rubbing her back, and she nodded. (Try to get some sleep, sweetheart. It is early.)

"Anche a papà piace coccolarsi?"- she wondered drowsily, smiling cutely at her peacefully asleep dad. (Does daddy like to cuddle?) 

"Sì, principessa. Gli piace coccolarsi molto."- I replied with content smile, adoring that fact immensely. (Yes, princess. He likes to cuddle very much.) 

"Le coccole sono così comode e morbide. Le coccole di papà mi fanno sentire al sicuro e le tue mi fanno sentire accogliente."- spoke sweetly Tini, wrapping her petite arms round me. (Cuddles are so comfy and mellow. Daddy's cuddles make me feel safe and yours make me feel cosy.) 

I smiled in joy at my sweetie and kissed her forehead as she nuzzled into me, slowly closing her eyes. I rubbed her back gently and she fell asleep in mere minutes. 

Him.

I woke up to tender stroking of my back, as well as alluring, exceedingly pleasant, spicy, dulcet fragrance surrounding me. To make it all better, as soon as my eyes opened I saw my wife's mouth-watering figure covered with white lace. Cazzo, what a boost of good mood. 

I kissed exposed part of her comely chest and hugged her close to myself, smiling even brighter when I saw my beloved's dazzling, enchanting smile and our daughter peacefully asleep next to her.