Chapter 1

Once, in times when humans and demons mingled and coexisted...humans led happy lives full of laughter under the long-standing rule of the United Nation of Goodereste. 

There lived the two daughters of Queen Nemlis, Princess Syalis and her younger sister, Princess Y/n. 

They're similar to each other, love sleeping, but the difference is Y/n always panics and cries when she isn't near Syalis, but can be cool and calm when she has to focus or concentrate on something.

fun fact:
Y/n can only sleep peacefully when the conditions are met:
1) Comfortable Environment
2) Must be near Syalis

     However, ...the demon king, seeking to destabilize the nation, appeared from the abyss and proclaimed to the humans, "I have captured your princesses! If you wish their returned, surrender all rule of your lands to the demons." His words caused great anger and suffering throughout the nation on behalf of the princesses. 

Everyone panicked and kept calling or praying for the princesses.

     At that moment, a young man cried out. "Citizens! Raise your heads! I will rescue the princesses from the demon king without fail!" said Dawner the Hero.

A man warned Dawner about the danger of the demon king and the demon castle but he refused to give up. "Indeed...they're nothing compared to the suffering of Princess Syalis and Princess Y/n, who's been abducted to the distant Demon Realm at the ends of the earth!"

At the same moment

The princesses confined and anguished behind the sturdy walls of their Demon Castle prison.
"There's nothing to do..." "...other than sleep." said Syalis and continued by Y/n.