Chapter 2

A/n
I'm so sorry I have not been posting since i had test but it finished so now I will try to post as often as I can

Syalis and Y/n sighs in unison. 

------------------------------------
Third person's POV
------------------------------------

"Well, it stands for a reason. Though We're hostages, they do us no harm." Y/n thought.

"Neither do we have the duties of our country. We get three rather tasty meals a day. But..." Syalis thought.

"...We simply can't get a good night's rest!" is what their faces said. (I'm sorry i dont know how-)

So we're sleepy no matter how much we sleep. We can't recover from the fatigue of daily life here. We could fall asleep in about ten seconds back home.

*Syalis started hitting the pillow*

Could it be the pillow? Is it because of this cheap pillow? It's kind of scratchy and stiff. 

*Y/n looked at her sister*

That's it! If only we had better bedding! 

The both of them had the same idea in their head (They can telepath by looking at each other)

✨Quest: Luxury pillow✨

"But what to use for cloth and stuffing?" Syalis said.

Then Y/n saw two teddy demons walking in to give them their meals. One of them gave Y/n the cutlery (fork and knife) as Y/n took it and touched the soft paws of the teddy demon. 

*Y/n immediately pulled Syalis' sleeves* (you know like those tugging their sleeves)

Syalis then look at Y/n pointing at the teddy demons

*After looking at the teddy demons*

"They will look just fine." Syalis thought.

Then they both started walking towards the teddy demons with the knives. 

*The teddy demons turned around, panicking*

"It's for our sleep. Forgive us." Y/n said with a scary face. 

The teddy demons started crying, praying for their lives.

.

.

.

Will the teddy demons get killed? Who knows...