treasure : reaction to an idol saying that their gf is their ideal type

imagine from junkyuholic from tumblr

Hyunsuk

When Hyunsuk was watching you on weekly idol when Seungmin from Stray Kids made the confession. You had just released a new song and one of the guest MC's were Seungmin as you entered the set, Seungmin cheeks turned bright red, the other MC's noticed and started asking him why he was blushing, that's when he said "Y/N is actually my ideal type, I'm really happy to meet her"

Hyunsuk would be all cocky, bragging, "Of course, who wouldn't have Y/N as their ideal type?" But he would make sure to keep a closer eye on Seungmin on the future, if the two ever crossed paths.

Jihoon 

Jihoon was eating ramen while live streaming the Running Man episode that featured you and another member of your group along with Renjun and Jaemin from NCT Dream, as Jaemin had been on a hiatus for awhile Yoo Jaesuk asked him if there was any particular songs he listened to. 

To this, Jaemin replied that he listened to your groups songs, Yoo Jaesuk then asked if there was a particular member he was fond of from your group, "I really like Y/N, she's been my ideal type for a while." All the members of Running Man would break into havoc at the sudden confession while Jihoon would be shocked at the confession. 

Jihoon's ramen would fall from his mouth as his jaw drops. 'He's pretty gutsy isn't he?' Doesn't blame him though, you're charming.

Yoshinori

Yoshinori was on a Japanese cooking show along with the youngest member of Sexy Zone, Yoshinori was busy cooking while all of a sudden he heard a voice mentioning your name, as he looked up he saw the owner of the voice, it was the member of Sexy Zone. "I'm a big fan of Y/N, she's my ideal type." 

The other hosts of the show started saying that the two would look good together. The boy was blushing but Yoshinori was taken aback, wasn't mad, but after the show he talked to his manager about being able to shoot a commercial with you, to prove to the hosts, the Sexy Zone memeber whose name he had already forgotten and to prove to the world that you two look the best together.

Junkyu

Would be on the same show as you, along with Jeno from NCT Dream. Junkyu, Jeno and you had shot a commercial together, that went viral all over the nation, making headlines how good looking and powerful your auras were when the three of you were together.

After the commercial, many brands had been asking the three of you to star in their commercials, the three of you made such a big deal, that the Knowing Bros had asked you to star on their show. That's how the three of you ended up there. When the three of you entered the class room exclaims were heard from the Bros, no one could doubt that the three of you were good looking, have powerful auras and are tall - like models, (say you're about 170cm). 

As the show progressed, one of the Bros asked Jeno and Junkyu if they could recreate your legendary fancam, as your fancam was being played, Jeno wasted no time in recreating it, the whole studio was in awe, including you and Junkyu, as the fancam and Jeno's dancing came to an end, one of the Bros said "The only way Jeno could've gotten the dance so precise is that if he had a crush on Y/N." 

Jeno's cheeks turned crimson, while Junkyu's brows shot up to his hairline. "To be honest, Y/N is my ideal type."  The Bros were screaming and jumping up and down, while you were flustered, Junkyu said "Play the fancam again, it's my turn!" 

Thats how it turned into a dance competition between him and Jeno, as the two competed more fancams of you were played, after the two had been completely drained, you decided to show them that you were better at the two of them. I got a lil carried away