ii. dumb clichés of chaos fics

cliché chaos fanfics. these are the bane of my existence and they always make my blood boil.

「 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐄́ 𝐏𝐋𝐎𝐓 」

the plot of the chaos fanfics be like:

the antagonist / percy's half brother's name is gonna be nathan cause nAtHaNs ArE dIcKs GuYs.

everyone at both camps: *betrays percy cause reasons*

paul and sally: *nonexistent and / or dead*

percy: i love you so much, annabeth.

annabeth: i love you t — DAM! THAT HALF BROTHER OF YOURS IS HOT! *cheats on percy, by making out with nathan for an hour*

percy: *huffs* THAT'S IT! I'M OUT! *joins chaos' army, with luke, ethan, bianca, charles and silena, causing people to think that he died*

chaos: YOU ARE ACTUALLY MY SON, PERCY JACKSON!

a year later . . .

percy: *comes back to camp as omega* I AM OMEGA! I'M DEFINITELY NOT PERCY JACKSON!

annabeth: wait . . . you seem familiar . . . you OBVIOUSLY aren't my ex boyfriend or something.

percy: *falls in love with oc, bianca, luke, zoë, thalia, apollo or artemis*

annabeth: WAIT, PERCY?! OH MY GODS, I LOVE YOU! I WAS UNDER A SP —

percy: SCREW YOU ANNABITCH! I HATE YOU! GO BACK TO NATHAN, YOU CHEATING SCUM! *makes out with any of the people he falls for*

after percy defeats the villain who is chaos' sibling, he goes of with his love interest, annabeth dies and everyone lives hApPiLy EvEr AfTeR.

if percy doesn't get with bianca, she could be with luke or ethan cause REASONS!

they're literally like that; in my opinion, most chaos fanfics are dumb because of how unoriginal they are.

「 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐇? 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 」

wise girl.

what the fuck have they done to you?!

CHAOS FANFICS BASICALLY RUIN ANNABETH SO MUCH AND THEY ARE WHY PEOPLE HATE HER!

WHY WOULD SHE CHEAT ON PERCY, IF THEY WENT THROUGH LITERAL HELL TOGETHER?!

WHY?!

AND HOW COME PERCY WOULD BELIEVE IT?! HE KNOWS THAT SHE WOULD NEVER DO THAT!

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF!

also, she'll be SMART enough to figure out that it's percy.

i hate how they ruin her. :(

「 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄 」

this one will be short.

why DOES his new chaotic name have to be omega, ocean, wave, alpha, AND DID I MENTION OMEGA?!

come up with a different name guys.

「 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐘'𝐒 𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 」

since percy wouldn't date annabeth ever again, he must get a new love interest. in these fics, they'll either be an op mary sue, bianca, zoë, thalia, luke, apollo or artemis.

*gags at all of the potential parings*

i absolutely HATE the new ships with percy, ESPECIALLY with the hunters of artemis, luke, apollo and artemis. why are these guys the potential love interest for percy? like why?

speaking of pertemis: why do people ship them? i'm not trying to be rude but why? artemis is an eternal maiden? she's never gonna date anyone and we should respect that.

how about percy without a love interest?

no?

well, that's a pity.

「 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍; 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐄 」

this'll be short.

why would natty the brat be a son of poseidon?

oh, and WHY would his name mostly be nathan all the time?!

「 𝐁𝐄𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐘𝐀𝐋 + 𝐏𝐀𝐔𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 」

percy did a lot for them! why would camp half-blood and camp jupiter betray him? that's stupid.

it's also extremely dumb that they think that percy is dead when they could try to CONTACT GROVER! LAST TIME I CHECKED, THE EMPATHY LINK IS STILL ALIVE!

IF GROVER ISN'T DEAD, PERCY ISN'T DEAD!

i'll talk about the nonexistence of grover underwood soon.

ALSO WHY WOULD PAUL AND SALLY DIE?! LIKE WHY?!

GODS, CHAOS FANFICS ANNOY ME!