one

Why does dad always forget the bread? I thought to myself as i opened the grocery store door. the store was almost empty except for the two managers and a man. as i went to the bread section, one of the managers walked up to me and asked if i needed any help. he had muscles for days, the sexiest smile, and the fiercest eyes. "yes daddy" i said, and immediately regretted it. he looked at me and smirked, which made me blush an even darker shade of red. "so, what are we looking for today?" he asked me, studying my body. "i think i'm looking for that tight wet pussy." he whispered under his breath, looking at it. "uh, bread." i said in a small voice. " there's some bread in the back room, i can show you it." he motioned for me to follow him to a room in the back. he walked into the room and as i cautiously stepped in, i felt a hand grab my neck and push me against the wall. " you asked for it, babygirl," he whispered into my ear, shutting the door. he traced the side of my breast and slowly went down to my pussy. "ahh. i see someone's gotten more wet?" he said removing my panties. he suddenly picked me up and threw me on a table nearby and knelt down. i looked down at him right as he slipped a finger into my pussy, which let a small moan escape me. "so you like that?" he smiled a devilish grin and slipped two more in, making me a wet mess. he then thrust his tongue inside of me and started fiercely going at it, nipping, swiping, biting my pussy. i was a moaning mess. all of a sudden, the door opens and the other manager and the guy that was in the store appear in the doorway. "what the.." they both say at the same time. "ah yes, the more the merrier. come. come join us." he said slipping his fingers back in. the second manager, whose name was Jake, came around the other side of me and took off his shirt. he asked the guy, " could you go flip the open sign to closed on the door? we have some work to do." he smiled, massaging my breasts which made me moan even louder. the first manager, which i finally heard Jake calling him Noah, barked at me to turn over. i hesitated for a second and he smacked my ass, which made me yelp in pleasure. Noah took off his boxers and without warning, thrust himself inside of me. his strides were short and fast, so it made me scream in pleasure. "now listen. the only thing your allowed to do it beg. no moaning, nothing except begging." Jake said while smiling. " faster daddy, ahh!" i screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. the guy in the store came back, and looked scared. "have you never done this before, Blake?" Noah asked, while pounding to the point where i couldn't take it anymore. my eyes rolled to the back of my head. and i moaned loudly. "hey! i said no moaning." Jake screamed at me, smacking my breasts. i tried my best not to moan, so little whimpers came out instead. "i- no i haven't." he said in a shaky voice. " well then. we'll have to teach you."
Blake was delicately licking my pussy, which made me appreciate him a lot. but, Jake whispered something in his ear which made him stroke my pussy with his tongue fiercely. "turn around please," Blake lightly said, but then Noah yelled at him. "no! you're not going to be nice! yell at her, make her beg for it! do anything but being polite." I think he finally got the message because he yelled at me to turn around. i sat up and looked down at him. "woah daddy, your really big. can i touch it?" he looked at Jake, who smiled and nodded. i knelt down and kissed the tip of his cock.          "f-fuck.." he slightly moaned. i put it in my mouth and started sucking hard, which let a series of small moans escape him. enjoying it, i deep-throated him. "i-i'm gonna-" it was already escaping and the familiar feeling of cum slid down my throat, and i swallowed. i took it out of my mouth and started stroking it. after a few seconds, i got bored of that so i started sucking his balls. i looked up at him to see his eyes rolling to the back of his head. standing up, i walked over to Noah and Jake. i stood them in a straight line. devilishly, i said, " alright boys. i'm the teacher now."