"Out for dinner"

*Saturday morning*

Billie's POV:

Today Maya and I are going to hang. Imma take her out for dinner and ask her to be my girlfriend. I'm already nervous but I'm gonna try to play it of. She said she's gonna take a few outfits and try them on for me to see. Tbh shes sexy in whatever she wears but she don't feel the same why bout that. She's gonna me here in a hour so imma get ready.

Amaya's POV:

Today billie wants to take me out for dinner. But I don't know what to wear. So I'm gonna let her choose. Anyways I'm already ready to go to her house so imma grab my outfits and get in my car.

* arrived by billies *

I arrived and after 10 seconds she opened the door with a big smile on her face "hellooo my babyyy" she said in a cute voice "helloo my loveee" i said back in the same voice and blushed. She moved a little so I could come in. She grabbed me by my waist and pulled me in for a soft and slow kiss. That ended with me on billies lap still making out. "Billieee I wanna show you my outfits" "yeah sorry, show me you sexy outfits" she said with a smirk. I smile and grabbed my bag with my clothes. I got into the bathroom and grabbed my first dress.

^^^* this is the first one*^^^

I got in billie room and as soon she saw me her jaw dropped. "Damn mami you look sexyyyyy. Turn around for me real quick." I did what she asked and I turned around. When she was facing my back she smacked my ass and grabbed it "all mine" she said while she looked in my eyes. I was blushing like crazy. I turned my head to the side so she wouldn't notice but she did "goddd your soo cutee" she said "billie stopppp"  I said blushing more if that was even possible. "Bil imma show my others outfits aight?"
"Alright" she said. I got back in the bathroom for my second dress.

 I got back in the bathroom for my second dress

^^^*the 2nd dress*^^^

I came out of the bathroom again and saw billie with a big smirk on her face "mayaaa my eyessss" "billie stoppp it's not that special" "bae do you know how sexy you look now damnn" "awh bil you make me feel so pretty" "because you areeeee don't you get it already" I was blushing so hard. She makes me feel so good. "Thank you babe" I turned around to go back to the bathroom and she smacked my ass. I looked at her and she smirked. I just laughed a little and walked back to the bathroom. This was the last dress that I brought with me.

^^^*the last dress*^^^ I came outta the bathroom and walked back to her room

I came outta the bathroom and walked back to her room. She looked at me and then look up and whispered something "lord how sexy can this woman get. Jesus Christ"  she looked back at me bitting her bottom lip "you like it?" I asked innocent as I looked up at her "maya is that even a question? Fuck maya you look so sexyyyy. Do you know how hard I'm trying not to get hard?" "Aye bil keep you little friend down" i said with a smirk and grabbed her crotch " fuck maya" she whispered while throwing her head back "you like that baby" I asked with a sexy voice. "Fuck Yea I like that" I let go of her crotch. I have a surprise for you when we get back from dinner" "fuck maya stop teasingggg" she whined "sorry baby" I said with innocent eyes. "I want you to wear this dress. Mmm fuck" she said and grabbed my ass. "Alright let me get ready. We both are getting ready. (You look exactly like on the photo with the gold dress^^). After I was done I walked downstairs and waited for billie. She came downstairs in this.

^^^*billies outfit*^^^

"Mmm baby you look so hotttt" I said with a smirk and looked her up and down "thankyouuu mami but not as hot as youuu" she said and I blushed "now let's go mama" "alright bil".

————————-
Okay so imma make 3 parts of "out for dinner" and one of them is smut so yea. Okay byee ~ Dream💕