Soulmate (KTH)

Soulmate au: where anything you write, draw, paint on your body appears on your soulmate's body.

Word count : 1222 (approx)

(Au © Pinterest)
_____________

Author's POV
Y/n, an immensely beautiful and young artist was a messy one for sure. She'd present beautiful paintings and drawings but behind the scene, the mess she created would the most difficult task to deal with. She was clumsy, and got paint all over her body just like that. She loved painting and drawing from school and her parents were sick of telling her to clean up the mess. Her friends, and even her old roommates were fed up of her clumsy and messy ass.

They'd scold her, yell at her but it never bothered her. She continued doing it anyway. She earned upon herself and needed no friends because she had her canvases, her pencils, her brushes and paints and her imagination that just danced with the colour coated brushes on the canvases and created patterns of her dreams. For her, everything was related to painting. Even the smallest of bird she saw would give her the feeling of being in an art gallery.

Having a soulmate, however, was never her thing. She did give it a thought, but probably it was back in high school, she doesn't even remember what she even thought back then. She just painted her way. Everyone looked low upon her. As if her decision to not worry about your soulmate is against the laws of the 7 continents and her love for paintings is unworthy. No one, let me repeat, no one adored her paintings and the way the colour was sprawled out on her body. No one adored her small habit of testing the colour combinations on the back of her hands. No one loved the way she jotted down anything and everything on her arm and no one adored the fact that she loved to paint.

Well, except one. Her soulmate. He would be lying if he says he doesn't love it when the strokes of blues and purples and yellows appear on his skin in the middle of everything. He adored each of her small habit that gave him ideas about his soulmate. He loved her colour combinations. His eyes would lit up just by seeing the strokes appearing on his skin out of nowhere. Kim Taehyung. That's how he'd be known. The Kim Taehyung of BTS. The strokes even appeared in the middle of concerts and vlives but having a soulmate is so common that no one was surprised. Although he had to cover up most of his body parts for this, he wasn't complaining as the colours were the most beautiful part of his life. It was almost as if they added colour to his life. He didn't know if it was a girl or a guy. I mean, there was a possibility right? The only thing he knew about his soulmate was that she or he paints and that their colour combinations were great.

Current day;
Taehyung watched in awe as new strokes of blues and greens appeared on his arms while he was mindlessly lying on the couch. Jimin, who sat beside him, chuckled looking at his awestruck best friend. "Yah Jimin. Why are you laughing?" "Ahh Taetae's falling for his painter soulmate day by day." He cooed making his hyungs laugh but Taehyung was too busy to listen to them. "Aish. He needs to find her" Namjoon said making everyone agree. "But how would he? I mean- there are probably thousands of painters in this world and we don't even know if she's in Korea or not." Jungkook stated. "Exactly. Maybe we could do something? So that just by chance he or she happens to come there?" Jin asked making Taehyung's ear perk up. "Let's do this" he said with puppy eyes. "Ah! We could ask PD Nim to anonymously organise an exhibition for all the rising painters of around our age? She or he, is they're in Korea, might come" Namjoon suggested making everyone squeal. "She is in Korea" Taehyung said again observing his hands. "How do you know she's in Korea?" "How do you know it's 'she'?" "Soulmate instinct" he said making them nod.

After a few days;
Y/n was peacefully painting on her canvases as her phone rang. Caller ID belonging to her best friend, Sooya. "Sooya-sii~ how are you?" "I'm good BUT! There's something you need to know!" "Hmm?" "There's this exhibition at the Seoul hall where I work. And! It's for new rising painters and artists!" Y/n squealed at the news. "Aaahhhh omg omg omg I'mma participate!" "Yesh! Write down the address!" Y/n quickly took a pen and jotted down the address, on her hand. "I'm soo excited!" "Snxjdh me too!" They both squealed for a moment and then bid goodbyes.

At the practice room;
Taehyung squealed happily and almost tripped down while practicing. "Yah! I thought that department was Namjoon's?" "Hyung~" Namjoon groaned. "What happened Tae? Why are squealing and giggling like a madman?" Jin asked making him look at all the boys with puppy eyes. "She's coming" he said in a low voice smiling cheekily. The boys squealed and congratulated him. "Now the only thing is, how will you get her aside?" Yoongi asked making everyone look at him. "I'll do the rest. Thank you for this hyungs" he said making everyone smile.

At the day of the exhibition;
Y/n happily trailed off towards her painting displayed on the wall. Never have she felt so proud of her paintings. She smiled cheekily as she remembered the conversation with the guests. Everyone appreciated her. She was busy smiling to herself when a lady probably in her 40s walked towards her. "Excuse me ma'am. But have you seen Mr. Kim, the guest of today?" y/n nodded and told her the location. She was just telling her the direction by her hands when she saw a few words making their way on her hand. She gasped loudly gaining some people's attention.

"Aha found her" Taehyung muttered happily making his hyungs awe at his cuteness. It was cute to see their brother falling in love with his soulmate everyday. Y/n was still dumbstruck and her eyes were wide and jaw was dropped on the floor. 'hey there soulmate. You paint beautifully.' She read over and over again and started looking everywhere. Never has she ever recieved any message from her soulmate. It was new. He knew she paints. He knew she paints well. And that only meant one thing. He was here. Somewhere here and he was looking at her. She turned around to find a group of guys hiding behind a pole. She giggled and grabbed a pen, writing something on her hand.

Meanwhile, behind the pole;
"Aish she's still shocked" "it was too sudden" "he hadn't talked with her once, sure she might be surprised." "She's beautiful" Taehyung said making everyone look at the girl. They gasped looking at her face. She truly was beautiful. She wore a cute dress along with a Barret and a light make-up. She saw them and giggled making them panic. She raised her hand and scribbled something on it. Taehyung started giggling too and read it out loud for the boys.

'hey soulmate, thank you~
Also, you're clearly visible from here'

Everyone chuckled and Taehyung ran up to her dragging her along with him to somewhere.