where they like to kiss you

Gon:
Gon likes to kiss you on your cheek. whenever  you smile, gon kisses your dimples and you blush.

Killua:
Killua adores your cute button nose.. Whenever you read your nose always twitches a little and Killua gives it a light peck. You always blush after and bury your blushing face into his chest. You hate the fact that he has that effect on you.

Kurapika:
Kurapika is a LITERAL knight in shining armour. He will bow to you and kiss you on you hand. Whenever he teases you and you tell him to do something, he bows to you and kisses your hands and says, "Of course, my love." You giggle at his nickname.

Leorio:
Leorio loves kissing your head. He loves to tease you about your height difference so he will bend down to your level and kiss you on your forehead. You secretly really like it.

Hisoka:
He loves kissing your lips. Not surprised? Well everytime you start blabbering on about something, Hisoka kisses you to shut you up. Then you stay quiet for about 2 hours, flustered.

Illumi:
He kisses your eyelids. Whenever you see him. You have to blink rapidly so you get used to his bug eyes. He kisses your eyelashes/eyelids to stop you from blinking so fast.

Chrollo:
He kisses your neck. He loves hugging you from behind and because you're shorter, he always kisses your neck which flusters you kinda.

Feitan:
He doesn't. Rarely. Only when he's fed up with your cuteness.