Chapter 1

The platforms rose up. Everyone stood there, stunned. Only a week ago they were celebrating a wedding. Now some of them were plotting to kill each other.
The Tributes were:
FROM UPSTAIRS
Mary
Sybil
Edith
Lord Grantham
Lady Grantham
The Dowager Countess
Matthew
Isobel
Aunt Rosamund
Richard Carlisle
Sir Anthony
Tom Branson
FROM DOWNSTAIRS
Carson
Mrs. Hughes
Anna
Bates
Thomas
O'Brien
Moseley
Daisy
Mrs. Patmoor
Baxter
Ethel
Jane

Mrs. Patmoor's POV
I couldn't see the countdown, or anything frankly. I had forgotten my glasses. Probably that wretched Daisy's fault. I couldn't hear the countdown either. WAIT WAS THAT AN ANIMAL OR DID IT START?!?!?! I THINK IT STARTED. WELL I BETTER RUN! *explosion*
Edith's POV
Poor Mrs. Patmoor. She stepped off to early. Well I guess she went quickly at least. My hope was to meet up with Sir Anthony, as we had agreed to be allies. There was 10 seconds left. I was ready. Mary and I exchanged a quick glance as we were beside each other. 5 seconds. I looked at the cornucopia. I saw my weapon of choice and get ready. 2 seconds. 1. I ran and got there first. I picked up a machete and turned around, ready to fight, but I hated what I saw. Sir Anthony lying on the ground, an arrow in his face and Aunt Rosamund standing above him. Suddenly a horrible pain shot up my arm. I looked and saw that Richard Carlisle had hit me with a dagger on my left forearm. I saw him nod at Rosamund and she drew back her bow. I screamed when the arrow hit my stomach.