✿chapter three✿

AN: I don't know if the book I mentioned later on in the book is a real book. I made it up⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚                                                                                                                                               ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

                                                                                    a month later

We're finally allowed in Hogsmeade. I put my big coat, my boots, and my fluffy hat on. Pansy and I walk down to Hogsmeade together where we (unplanned) had a snowball fight. I ended up hitting Draco in the face with a massive snowball that knocked him over and then he got all grumpy with me for a bit.

We settle down in The Three Broomsticks for a warm Butterbeer. My favourite drink, besides cold butterbeer. The pub is filled with students who are either laughing and talking or arguing.

Draco decides to forgive me after he knocks my own butterbeer on to my lap 'accidently'.

We decide to head back to Hogwarts. Blaise asks Pansy to the yule ball, and she of course says yes. Everyone knows they're crushing on each other so badly. After a while of walking, we get tired and sit down on this lump of snow that's frozen over badly. Harry and Ron walk past sulking because they can't find a yule ball date, neither can I so it's not just them. Ron is still refusing to believe Hermione has a date to the yule ball. Everyone has heard Harry asked Cho Chang to the yule ball and she declined his offer. I rush up to them and catch up with them as I haven't spoken to them since September. I tell them that neither of the Patil twins have a date and they could always ask them if they wanted. I then rush back to Pansy, Blaise and Draco as they have headed up the hill a bit. We arrive back in the castle within ten minutes.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚                                                                                                                                                         ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

I head to the library the day after to do some studying. I come across a book about stars that I find quite interesting. I hear footsteps coming closer to me, and who must it be other than Draco Malfoy.

"Hey, Elle." he says quietly.

"Hi. What do you want?" I ask him.

"Nothing. What are you reading?" he asks me.

I flip over the cover of the book and read out the title:

"Doctor Gilmore's Guide to astronomy: Stars and Constellations." I tell him

"Hey, did you know there's a constellation called 'The Draco Constellation'? It's actually pretty cool!" I ask him.

"No, I didn't- I'm not really good at astronomy. It's actually cool though, the way that there's probably about a million constellations out there that we don't even know about." Draco tells me.

"My mum told me that when people die, they become stars." I tell Draco.

"Really?" He asks me.

I smile back at him and continue reading.

"Uhm, I was wondering, since Pansy and Blaise are going to the yule ball together, we could?" He asked me.

When I tell you I was shocked that Draco said those words in the same sentence 'Yule ball' and 'We'.

"Honestly? I thought you were going to ask Astoria. But I'd love to, Draco!" I say with a smile. I see his face light up with joy and then quickly make a straight face.

We walk back to the Slytherin common room together and say goodnight.

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧                                                                                                                                                                ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆