✭ BONUS CHAPTER ✭

Never in my life have I ever thought a man was particularly attractive in a suit but Luke, Luke made a suit look fucking good. Literally fucking good. He made it look even better when he was taking it off and about to go ass-up for me or when he was on his knees in his office. Big powerful man, the one that everyone in that building wants, on his knees for me.

Interestingly enough, he looks even hotter in a Santa suit. Those soft blond locks sticking a little bit out of the front of his hat. His freshly shaven face would be showing off his sharp jaw line if it wasn't for the fake beard.

When he unbuttons the front I realize he's not wearing anything underneath. His toned abdomen on full display in front of me makes me have to clench my legs together. Santa has never looked so god damn fine. Edible really. Just fucking delic—

"I can feel your eyes fucking me, Mal." He doesn't need to look to see. Luke just knows me. "You know this whole Santa charade is only going to last so much longer. The kids are going to realize it's me." He takes the white beard off and throws it off to the side.

"Especially since you don't have a big ol' round belly. You're just a sexy Santa. A very naughty and sexy Santa; very very naughty." This time his eyes flicker up to mine. "Come here, you naughty man." I beckon him with a finger. As if the digit were tied to him, he comes to me automatically. "I would like my Christmas present, Santa."

"Oh is that so?" He's right in front of me now with a devilish look on his face. "And what'd you ask for this year?" I reach out and put my palm flat on his chest and trail upward toward his neck. The silver metal sitting there makes a chill run up my spine. "I'm afraid you'll have to wait until next year as I'm all out of presents for bad girls."

"All out of presents for bad girls, you say?" I jerk him downward toward my face by his collar. "But I see a toy right in front of me." He visibly shivers with anticipation when my hand cups the bulge in his pants. Even after all this time we're still so hungry for one another. I don't think there will ever be a time that I am not hungry for him.

"I see one too." Another masculine voice agreed. A hard smack against his ass makes Luke's body press into mine. I hadn't even heard Denver enter the room. "A toy I really want to play with too." He palms Luke's ass in his hand then gives it a hard squeeze.

"Then don't just grab at it. Play with it."

"Fucking brat." Denver's hand wraps around Luke's neck from behind, fingers touching his chin to make Luke turn toward him slightly. "Naughty. Dirty. Filthy. Fucking. Brat." When Denver kisses him I practically soak myself. Their tongues push in and out of each others' mouths voraciously. It's a sight I'll never get sick of seeing.

As they continue to kiss, I reach forward and grab Luke's massive erection out of his pants. He groans out into Denver's mouth when I wrap my hand around him, pumping slowly. "Kiss me." I demanded, wanting to feel his soft lips on mine, needing to. He tears himself away from Denver and grabs ahold of me fiercely, backing me up to the edge of the bed.

Luke pushes me back on the mattress with, "what do you want for Christmas, you naughty girl?" I can't help but bite my lip at the devious look in his.

"Naughty girl?" I arch a brow up at him. "That's rich coming from a naughty Santa."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Claus, you'll be coming for a naughty Santa."

"You two are really into Christmas this year, huh?" I look at Denver and roll my eyes. "Hey, I'm not judging. I'll gladly give you both a white Christmas." I snort out a laugh at that. "Oh you think that's funny do you?" His gaze darkens and he begins to strip. "Not going to think it's funny when you're choking on a mouthful of my North pole's snow or whatever the fuck the two of you are going on about."