chapter seven

this is the part in the story where it starts to get a little gruesome, so be prepared.

the warning on this isn't much of anything, it's just angst ig.

ALSO: I do NOT know the exact lines for this episode and I do not feel like looking them up. I am going to try my best to match them as close as possible. it will be almost the same thing but in my words.

ALSO ALSO: I use the name Zenix, it is NOT Zenix from pdh/mystreet. just get that straight.

~

"Hey! Wanna come over and explore where the boys go all the time with me?" Ava said to me over the phone. I blinked a couple times and smiled.

"I'd love to!" I replied. "I'll be over in a few!" Ava giggled on the other line and I hung up, standing up and grabbing the usual: my keys, phone, and charger. Tommy was asleep, so I made sure to make no noise. I felt a note on the counter saying I was at Ava's and I left my apartment. I made sure to bring the essentials. I was sort of confused on why she would want to go in there, it was only a castle. Of course, this was new to her, not me.

So I showed up at her apartment and let myself in. I saw Ava sitting on the couch, holding her giant pencil that she, for some reason, always had with her. "Hey, Ava!" I said. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey! You ready?" she asked and stood. I nodded and we both walked through the red rectangle on the wall When I walked through, it felt like a rush of magic flowing through me. I had to reach up to make sure my horns weren't out. I looked around, it was like home, except in another dimension. It looked slightly different than the real castle, but of course it was smaller and needed to fit all of their needs.

I didn't see the Daemos anywhere, so I followed Ava. We walked around for a while, being as quiet as possible. When we came upon the spell pool room, Ava gasped. "A spa? They had a spa and never told me?!" she spoke aloud. Before I could say that this was not a spa, she had taken all of her clothes off besides her undergarments and hopped in.

She looked at me and motioned for me to come in, so I set my bag down. My mind flashed back to a moment in Daemos.

I snuck around, holding Pierce's sword. He had gone out and left it, so as I was using it for protection, I was also trying to find him. "Pierce?" I called out quietly. It was dark, I could barely see, even with Daemos being able to see slightly in the dark. I sighed and continued to walk, until I saw a little fire in a cave. I walked over slowly, hiding behind the rock and listening in.

"Are you sure she is right to move up to the next position?" a familiar voice said, but it was someone I didn't know well.

"Yes, I believe she is ready, Zenix," Pierce said to the other person. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes, knowing he was safe in there, but before I could open my eyes I felt something cold slash against my chest. I immediately fell to the ground and looked up, seeing someone else. The two men came out of the cave.

"She was spying on you, General," the one who had slashed me said. Pierce pushed him back, and this Zenix that walked out with Pierce held him against the tree at sword point. I held my hand to my chest and saw there was a lot of blood. I gasped, which made me cough.

"Hang on, we'll get you inside," Pierce said quietly, picking me up and carrying me inside. As I seemed to have passed out in his arms, I woke again to Leif and Pierce standing next to me. Leif was using his healing magic, and it made me pass out again. Once I awoke the second time, I was alone. My chest felt better, so I stood and walked into the bathroom which was connected with the room.