Chapter 1

Elles POV:

I woke up to the sound of my brother and his friends giggling and screaming, the day started off the same as any other until I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my living room. Kiara Carrera.

I have had a crush on her for the longest time i could remember. My brother, John B of course knew about this secret crush i had on his best friend. JJ also knew about this crush of mine and he promised not to tell Kie but i was always on edge because he could tell her at anytime, although the thought of her finding out excited me a little.

Maybe she would feel the same...

No. No. She definitely didn't feel the same.

I mean I didn't even know if she was into girls... nobody did.

Oh and there's something else, Pope has the biggest crush on Kiara it was so obvious. He wouldn't admit it to me of course but John B told me a while back and ever since then i hadn't stopped noticing the signs that Pope was crushing on Kiara big time and truthfully so was I.

As far as I was aware pope didn't know about this crush of mine, i didn't know what would happen if he were to find out but i did know one thing ...
I would be humiliated.

I got out of bed and went into the kitchen to try and find some allergy medicine, it was summer and my allergies were flaring up a lot, my face was all puffy and my once blue eyes were now red.

No matter what I couldn't let Kiara see me like this.

Luckily she wasn't in the kitchen so i took my allergy medicine and headed back to my room when i felt a tight grip on my wrist stopping me. I turned around to see it was none other than my brother.

"Elle." the worry was clear in his voice.

"what John B" I answered back annoyed at my brother for stopping me from hiding in my room until my allergies went down.

"what is up with you Elle. You used to hang out with us all the time and now your isolating yourself from everyone. we're all so worried about you."

The truth was I had been isolating yourself from everyone. I just needed time to get over my feelings for Kiara before i could see her because every time i did see her i froze. I also thought it would be best to stay away from everyone because I constantly felt out of place hanging out with my brothers friends. Yes we were all the same age but you never felt comfortable around them.

"John B I'm fine. I just like having time to myself that's not such a crime." I said as I rolled my eyes and tried to loosen his grip on my wrist.

"No. No Elle your my sister I'm not leaving you out. There's a party tonight and your coming. So go and get dressed lets go."

I groaned at the idea of a party it was the last thing I needed right now.

Little did you know the party was going to change everything...

note: heyyy i'm sorry this chapter is so short the next one is definitely going to be longer.