The plan

Queen Kat's P.O.V.

Harry we need to get Serena's heart But how. I say with anger. Mother we can wait tell they being the fright to us. Harry said with a evil smile. That is the best idea you have had in days. Now my dear son we will wait for the sailor brats to attack. I say with a evil smile. Yes mother. I will also get the men really for battle. Harry say then walks out. I will get your heart Serena. HAHAHAHAHA I laughed evilly.

Darien P.O.V

"Hey Serena you have to get up now your going to be late for work." I say with little laugh. "AAA I am going to be late. Darien why didn't you wake me up earlier. " Serena say a little mad. "I did Serena and you said that you were getting up. Now get up your going to late. " I say with a sad smile. " Okay Darien I am up and can you get out of the bedroom please." Serena say with a cute look on her face. "Why???? "I ask with a confused look. "So I can get dressed. " Serena says blushing. "Ohhh " I say blushing and leaving the bedroom. ( 10 Min's later)

"Hey Darien. Hi Rini."

Serena say walking out of bedroom wearing a red dress and a big smile. "Hi mommy you look nice. "Rini says giving Serena a huge hug. "Thank you Rini. Darien do you like it? " Serena asked me. "Yes Serena you look beautiful." I say looking at Serena and how beautiful she looks in that dress. "Thanks Darien. What are we eating?" Serena asked me. "Bacon and eggs if its okay with you mommy." Rini says with the cuties smile. "I love Bacon and eggs Rini." Serena says with a kind smile that I just love so much. "Okay i will go make the food wail you do Rini's hair okay Serena oh and Serena after work we are having a scout meeting here." I say wail walking to the kitchen.

"Darien what is the meeting about if you don't mind me asking?" Serena asked. "It's about Queen Kat and if we should attack first." I say nicely. "Okay Darien. Now Rini sit still." Serena says wail trying to do Rini's hair because Rini just wants to help me with the food. "Now Rini can you sit stay so Serena can do your hair please." I say sweetly to her. " Okay daddy I will just for you." She says sweetly back to me. After a little bit Serena was done with Rini's hair and the bacon and eggs are done as well.

After eating  and Serena work(Darien P.O.V)

We need to get to the meeting now. I say as I grab my car keys and open the door. Okay we are coming . Serena says as she runs to the door with Rini. We got into the car and drove to Rays place were all the girls were waiting for us. "Well well look who is late" Ray says when we walk in. "Shut up Ray" Serena yells at Ray. "Okay girls can we get on with the plan please." I say to them because I am getting mad. " Yes Darien." They say together. " So what's the plan going to be?" Serena asked. " Well knowing Queen Kat she will wait for us to attack.

" I say. " Well if she does that what are we going to do?" Serena asked. " We are going to attack but we are leaving  you here Serena." I say to her because I care about her so much. " No Darien you can't leave me here." Serena cried out. " I'm sorry Serena but we have to because she wants your heart." I say as I try to keep her calm. " Fine but keep me up to date on what's going on. Okay?" She say calmly. "Yes Serena we will. Just make sure you are not alone okay." I say nicely. " Yes Darien." She says sweetly.

A/N

Okay I know it's bad but at the same time it's good. So that was # 3 hope you liked it.