An Invitation

To my Esteemed Friends,
I have equired an illustrious estate through the death of a distant relative, who I never met. I thought it only fitting that I invite you all to attend a dinner party on its' grounds. It will certainly be a night to remember. However, the estate us quite peculiar. It only exists in the year 1920. To enter it's grounds, you must be dressed entirely with clothing from that era. If you are carrying anything from the modern world, the house will simply never appear for you. And not only your clothing, but your attitude MUST reflect the time. I have included your unique characteristics on the back of this invitation. My driver will pick you up and take you on a road that can only be driven by his mysterious time traveling automobile. Then, almost like magic, the place will appear.

Sincerely,
Justine Ezarik

Justine sent out her letters. She only invited ten of her friends as she didn't want the place to get too crowded. Joey Graceffa, Sierra Furtado, Matt Haag, Shane Dawson, Eva Gutowski, Oliver White, Tim DeLaGhetto, Andrea Brookes, Glozell Green, and LeLe Pons. Now, she waits for them to arrive.

Three days later, her guests arrive onto the premises. All of whom are dressed in their 1920's attire.

I thought it would be fun to give each of my friends a persona since we have to dress up for the 1920's. Why not make it even more fun by giving them a character to play up?......

Justine smiled in excitement. One by one, each walked up the steps and into the house.

Shane Dawson- The Renegade
Eva Gutowski- The Journalist
Glozell Green- The Jazz Singer
Oli White- The Big Game Hunter
Joey Graceffa- The Gambler
Andrea Brookes- The Fixer
Matt Haag- The Professor
Sierra Furtado- The Heiress
LeLe Pons- The Hustler
Timothy DeLaGhetto- The Mobster

She checked her outfit for the 100th time that day. As she was about to head down, a small, leather covered book caught her eye. Justine walked over and picked it up. It was tied shut with a leather string

How did I not notice you before? Justine thought. Justine untied it to see what's inside. It was just blank pages.

"Well," Justine chuckled to herself. "I'm going to fill you up. You never know, maybe someday, I can read what's inside to my grand nieces or nephews." Justine figured she wasn't going to physically write in the book in the 21 century. Knowing her, she will write a few lines and then forget about it. Justine examined the book carefully. It seemed to have "The Savant's Diary" engraved in gold on the cover. It felt as if the journal was made to be a part of her adventures in this new house. However, she doesn't see herself as a savant. Maybe a tech savant? Someone knocked on the door.

"Ms. Ezarik," The soft, scary voice on the other side of the door stated. "Your guests have arrived." It was Sarah, the terrifying maid that came with the house. Justine wanted to fire her, but Sarah did too good of a job of cleaning that Justine couldn't.

"I'll be down in a minute." Justine stated. Justine closed her new found diary, placed it in her jacket pocket, and made her way downstairs. Justine first looked over the railing to see all of her friends talking.

"It's the 1920's," Joey said to Eva. "We were just in 2016, then we got into this car....."

"Do you have mints?" Matt asked. "Any gum? Mints?" Too bad her youngest sister couldn't make it out tonight. Justine could of had her and Matt get together for sure.

"This party is insane." Shane stated.

"I love the theme." Sierra stated. Justine smiled and made her way down the stairs and to the landing facing the front door.