letter

A full fucking year has passed here in this Miguel town which was not at all muggle. There were vampires, werewolves and on top of that wizards and witches. No news about Hadrian. Hellari didn't knew even he is dead or alive?

On one fine evening when hellari was in her room reading a book about dark arts she heard a knock on the window. Cedric stood up from bed and saw Hedwig with a letter.

" thank you beautiful " Cedric patted her head and came back to hellari who was reading a book.

" a letter for you bubs " CD

Hellari took the letter and opened it but it changed into a newspaper. She read the newspaper and grinned. The special sadistic grin. She ran over to Luna's and Neville's room. She knocked and Luna opened the door. Hella ran to Nevile and showed him the newspaper. Nevile read it and smirked. Luna and Cedric were confused. Hearing the running foot twins and Seth came in Nevile room.

" what happened? " twins asked

Hellari laughed the maniac laughter which was missing from many freaking months.

" WE ARE GOING BACK! "

Everyone was shocked and happy.

" hahahaha we are going London! " HA

She showed the newspaper article to twins Luna Cedric and Seth

Breakout in askaban and Malfoy heir innocence related?

Yes my dear readers one of the most security guard Prison in the world is breakan by death eaters 3 months ago Malfoy heir was proved innocent in Cedric diggory murder case was Dumbledore was the one who killed Cedric diggory but unfortunately Dumbledore ran away.... After 3 months breakout in askaban?

" LET'S GO!! " twins announced.

" w..what about me? " Seth asked scared.

" you are coming with us to your new family Seth. The true family " Luna said.

" OK get ready in 20 minutes and meet me near floo system! " Cedric announced

After twenty minutes everyone were ready

Hella