QUEUE

Hi Peeps!

Hi Peeps!

This chapter is dedicated to anyone who applied for a stand alone cover, and has been accepted.

If you find your name on this list, it means I am already working on your cover, that it's done, or I already sent it to you already.

*I might add dates to each entry so you can know exactly on what date your cover will be finished. Let me know your thoughts on that!

Please contact me and give me your mail in order for me to be able to give you the covers.

This list might be different to the order in which I'll post the covers. 

If I did let you know that I accepted your application, and you don't see your name on the queue, please LET ME KNOW. It is likely that I forgot about it. If faced with such issues, comment down below on this chapter, so I can get in touch with you, and solve the issue. 

136

136. Problematičan - @Anajitijana ✓ (to be posted)

135. Killer Instincts - @final_girl13

134. Caspian's legacy: the scent of truth - @Bloodyrevenge22

133. Seoul Searching - @QueenArtmeal 

132. Damsel In Business -  @BluNoor

131. Saving Michael - @KalliopeAdair

130. Satranga Ishq - @Sammie1598 @RomeAleron ✓ (to be posted)

129. You Are Living In MY World - @LsAppSiv 

128. Robin's Song - @Magic_Dew  ✓ 

127. Empire of Blood - @KamyWatchesYou ✓

127. Dark Light - @RomeAleron ✓ (to be posted)

126. Sabine Morgana - @crystallinerose ✓ (to be posted)

125. Boys From Hell series - @RomeAleron ✓ (to be posted)