Chapter 4

Craig's POV
I've never seen Tweek not high on his coffee, he seems so docile and calm. As the movie was coming to a close, I looked over at Tweek. Oh, he's sleeping. Guess he crashed with no caffeine in him.
I sometimes worry about how often he drinks that stuff but it's nice to see him relax a little. Since he's asleep, no harm in staring right? Up close I could see Tweek's eyelashes, his soft hair— and lips. We're dating out of convenience, so are we expected to kiss? PC Principal did teach us all about this during our "Consent Lesson". I thought hard about what our relationship was. I'm starting to like Tweek— a little more than I thought I was to. Does he feel the same about me or is it just me? I reached my hand over his cheek and softly caressed it. Has he had his first kiss yet?
I take a deep breath— as badly as I want to, I won't steal his first kiss. Instead I'll settle for a kiss on the cheek. Closing my eyes shut I gently lean over to his sleeping face and kiss him softly on the cheek.
That wasn't so bad, I thought as I was sweating profusely through my jacket and hat. Soon I hear rustling from Tweek.
"Hnngg," Tweek groans as he starts to wake up, rubbing his eyes awake. "Oh sorry, Craig. I fell asleep". He stretches his arms out and yawns.
"It's cool. It was a pretty boring movie anyway, how was your nap?"
"I haven't slept that well in weeks! I had such a nice dream—ah", he stops mid track and looks over to me. "AGH! Nothing, I didn't dream at all!"
"Well okay then," I chuckle and get up from the couch to stretch as well. "It's 7 now, what else did you want to do?" I was hoping he would say go outside or something but...
"Let's go upstairs to my room, we can work on our homework together." He innocently smiles, grabbing his book bag to run upstairs. Great, this should be good.

Tweek's POV

I was having the most wonderful dream. I was lying down in a meadow while looking up at the sky as the clouds drifted slowly. At first it was just me, but as the wind picked up I turn to my side and see Craig lying down next to me. His hat snatched up by the wind revealing his black hair. "Craig!" I shout as I sit up, "What are you doing here!?" He says nothing but laughs and sits up too, leaning over to me and kissing my cheek gently.
When I woke up, I was leaning on Craig. Oh right, I fell asleep. As I apologized to Craig I was just about to spill my dream! Glossing over the fact, I immediately end the topic and suggest we start doing our homework. How lame of me.
Wait— why did I even dream of Craig giving me a kiss!? Something must be wrong with me, it never had these thoughts before he came along!
The rest of the night we spent it in my room, laughing and making jokes about our teachers and classmates, occasionally doing homework. We stopped late, ending things at around 9, right when my parents were getting home.
We make our way to the front door where we meet my parents. My dad was so thrilled to see Craig leaving my room, he even gave him a high five.
"I hope you're treating my son right, Craig." With a snide wink at the end. Ugh so embarrassing Dad.
"Uhhh Craig why don't I walk you out" I started pushing Craig away from my dad and towards the door.
"Bye Mr. Tweak," he said waving to my dad.
After shutting the door it was quiet again, with the night sky looming over us.

"Sorry about my dad, he doesn't know when to leave me alone." I fiddle my thumbs while apologizing to Craig who didn't seem to mind.
"I get it, my parents never know when to shut up either. Especially my mom."
"What did you guys fight about anyway? You never told me."
"Just something stupid... don't worry about it," he said while looking away. Why is he trying to gloss it over?
"Craig, I'm your 'boyfriend'. Can't you tell me?" I reached out for his sleeve and gave it a light tug. "If you can't tell me, then who else?" He let out a sigh while he tried to muster up the words to tell me.
"My mom thought I was out late last night doing God knows what with you. She said something about 'protection' and I fucking lost it. Just really embarrassing y'know?" I noticed his cheeks getting red recalling the conversation and I couldn't help but enjoy Craig being flustered. It's not everyday I can see him with that expression!
"Wait really!?" I let out a laugh while folding over my stomach, "We haven't even kissed, I thought my parents were the only weird ones! They think we've been to home base too! This is too much!" At this point the tears are forming in my eyes from crying too much and I looked over to Craig who wasn't laughter like I was. "Is there something wrong Craig?" I tried regaining my composure and wiping my tears.
He stepped closer to me, making me almost stumble back with how close I was to his face.

In a low voice he asked "What if we did kiss?"

—————————————-
Sorry for the wait. I uploaded this weeks ago but for some reason wattpad didn't upload it with my computer draft rather my phone draft. So it wasn't right and had to delete the whole thing all together and redo it! This chapters picture is from artist ad_daichi on Twitter and I imagine this is how Craig and Tweek are when he suggests kissing!