Kurta clan massacre

It was supposed to be a great day, pairo remembered. It was his birthday, and he was expecting to spend his birthday with his best friend kurapika, and his parents. He remembered their  excitement and anticipation as they returned to the village. Only to be greeted by fire, screaming, blood and dead bodies.
"Ayako, Ayuki!"
The bodies of the twins laid still and unmoving, their eyes gouged out. Pairo readied his bokken, kurapika left to find the chief. Pairo secretly sneaked into one of the huts with the screaming. If there was screaming that meant there was a chance he could save one of his clan members. He knew he was injured and couldn't walk or see properly, but he had enough power for one strike, one sneak attack and he could leave the rest to kurapika. Kurapika was always there to save him at the last moment after all. In his blurry vision he managed to make out a burly man who had the tattoo of a spider with the number...11?
"The phantom troupe?"
He had heard legends but what were they doing here?
He gasped in horror when he realised what the man was holding. He hadn't realised the screams had stopped a while ago. It was his mother's eyes, her body laying on the floor like a broken toy. His eyes immediately turned scarlet, and he rushed at the man. He swung his bokken at his neck, aiming for the kill. That was what he always beat kurapika in, unlike his innocent friend who cared too much for his own good, he was ruthless when necessary. Pairo gasped when the wooden blade made contact. It wasn't his neck that broke, but the sword. Pairo grunted when the man swung his hand and grasped his throat, choking him.
"Oh a kid this time? Not bad."
Pairo panted when he was suddenly dropped on the floor, scrambling for his second bokken and taking on a stance.
"That's better, now play with me little kid!"
The man rushed at him and pairo was doing everything he can to keep his bokken from breaking and also evading his strikes.
"What's with this guy he moves so fast!"
Pairo sprinted up onto the rooftop and gritted his teeth as he jumped over another one of his clan's bodies.
"Curse this bastards."
Pairo was about to hide when a string wrapped around his neck and pulled him back.
Pairo grunted when someone gripped his arms, straddling him so he couldn't move.
He opened his eyes to see even more people, people he didn't recognise, the burly man from before landing behind.
"Hey uvogin you want this one right?"
A blonde haired guy asked the burly man. Pairo frantically looked around the area, searching for kurapika.
"Yeah, you can take his eyes though."
Pairo flinched when a black haired guy who covered half his face walked over.
"Then I'll do it."
"What's going on here?"
A black haired man with an inverted cross on his forehead stepped forward. Judging by how their breaths became slightly more relaxed maybe he was the leader.
"I'm calling dibs on this one, besides maybe he'll even join us!"
"Never you bastards, go rot back in the hell hole you came from!"
A hand gripped his jaw tightly, but pairo pushed his fear down, until he found kurapika, and told him to run, he mustn't die.
"Feitan we'll have time to break him later."
"Danchou can we kill him?"
"That's up to uvogin."
"Hmmm, he seemed like a good fighting partner, but looks like he'll serve better as an auction item."
Pairo gritted his teeth when a lady, a blonde with a big bust aimed a gun at him.
"Well then may I have the honours danchou?"
"If you may pakunoda."
Pairo bit his lip, it's alright, as long as kurapika is alive pairo will gladly accept this fate. He closed his eyes just as someone stepped in front of him.
"Wait!"
Pairo opened his eyes immediately at the sound of kurapika. His friend was standing in front of him, bravely blocking the gun.
"Kurapika, what are you doing, baka?"
His head was immediately shoved into the ground by the person sitting on him.
The black haired guy who they called danchou stared curiously at kurapika. So there was another one alive, though doesn't seem like he's all that bright, he should have run instead.
Kurapika decided to do what most people considered stupid. In the blink of an eye he pushed the person who was straddling pairo off and grabbed pairo, jumping back onto a pile of debris. Pairo coughed from the sudden change in position. The guy who trapped him was another blonde, but this one looked fierce.
"Well then let's just kill these two and take their eyes-"
"Wait."
Both of them watched with bated breath as the "danchou" strode over.
"Whats your name?"
"Huh?"
Pairo was fought off guard by the sudden question, why was this guy asking kurapika for his name? Pairo was about to tell kurapika not to answer when kurapika responded.
"Kurapika."
Pairo felt like smashing his head on the ground, ah well too late.
"Hmmm I'm chrollo lucifer, so how do you feel about joining the phantom troupe, kurapika kurta?"
"What?!"
Almost everyone apart from the guy named chrollo yelled.
"Oi bastard don't say that to kurapika-"
"Teme, you dare ask that after hitting pairo."
Pairo gasped at the sudden wave of bloodlust, kurapika's scarlet eyes were always scary to look at, pairo was always in the front row when it happened.
Instead of drawing back like the rest did chrollo's smile grew bigger.
"How about we make a deal then?"
"What deal?"
"You come with us, we won't kill your friend."
Pairo wasn't stupid, and kurapika wasn't either, they both knew that those people who massacred their clan could easily kill them.
"Kurapika please don't, leave me go run away."
Pairo whispered in his ear, oh how he wished he had the power of kurapika's mom who could always force her son to listen. He knew it was fruitless, kurapika's mind was set judging by how his eyes turned redder.
"...fine."
"Kura-"
Out of the blue, strings wrapped around him and he was suspended in midair.
"Pairo!"
Another big guy punched kurapika in the guy, knocking him out instantly as pairo struggled to get out of his bonds.
Tears of anger and hatred ran down his cheeks as he hung there, watching these bastards who killed everyone he has ever known and loved, simply turn and walk away with his best friend in captivity.
Damn it why couldn't he be stronger, if his body wasn't injured, maybe, just maybe he could have saved kurapika and himself, with the former now in the hands of the phantom troupe.
"Phantom troupe, I'll kill all of you!"