Note

Hey beautiful people!

Thanks for giving my story a chance. This is book means a lot to me because this is the only book I've written in full English, one that I shared with my parents, and this is the book that helped me get into writing more seriously. I can't say that this is perfect, for I am not a great author. I'm just here to give you light, fun, and a bit of an adventure story about my character's life. Expect to see a errors and misspelled words since I am not the best editor. I hope your gae heart enjoys this as much as mine do.

To my girlfriend, Arabella, if you ever find this book know that I am inspired to write more and more everyday because of you. I appreciate you so much, thank you.

AND, HEY!

if you want to help and support me in little ways you can, i have a ko-fi account where you can donate few extras you have. this will mean a lot to a struggling college student, me, currently in a financial crisis.

You can search the link below or scan the qr of my ko-fi account. Thank you!

https://ko-fi.com/lorierei

com/lorierei

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. All characters, places, businesses, events, and incidents in here are used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Lovelots, have a great day!