CHAPTER 32

NINA'S P.O.V

I can't believe I've killed 4 people today.
I literally don't even feel like myself.
In a way it's a good thing.
It felt good to get off my anger but I wasn't happy.
"Hey." Jeongwoo said coming in the room.
"Hey." I said dryly.
"I'm sorry about what happened." He said and I looked away.
"I don't wanna talk about it." I said as he came and sat on my bed.
"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked and I shook my head no.

  "I wanna go back home." I said and he sighed.
"Nooo! It's so boring here without you." He whined like a giant baby.
"I can't stay Jeongwoo. This isn't for me. I'm not a murderer like you." I said as I looked at him.
"Fine." He laughed but I could see he was offended.
He walked out of the room and I huffed.
My body ached and I felt horrible for talking to Jeongwoo like that out of all people but I have to blame them all.

  They all played a part.
I hope Haruto's dead now.
I'll never know who my baby was by.
But I guess that's a good thing.
I then got up and headed downstairs.
"Take me home." I said to Yoshinori.
He stayed quiet and nodded.
And just like that we left.
I didn't take any of my belongings.
I also wanted no memory of them.
Any of them.
I never said goodbye to any of them, I just left.

  Once we arrived at my house I didn't look back at Yoshinori once I got out of the car.
I knocked on my front door and once again my mom was excited to see me.
"Why do you keep leaving me?! What am I doing wrong?" She cried as she hugged me.
I hugged her back but I couldn't help but to start crying too.
"Mom my baby's dead." I said between sobs.
We stood there hugging and crying in the doorway for about 10 minutes before I head Yoshinori drive off.

  "Let's go inside." I sniffled as I pulled away.
"Is it because of me?" She said and I shook my head no as we walked into the kitchen.
"Mom, if I tell you this you have to promise to never tell a single soul. It's over now." I said and she gave me a worried look.
"Yea. Stays between us." She nodded reassuringly.
"Well. The guys that kidnapped me were a Mafia group. They traded me to another group for some money but at the time I didn't know they were a mafia group. I thought they were my friends." I said the last part lowly.

  "Friends!? They kidnapped you for heavens sake!" My mom yelled and I sighed.
"I know mom but you don't understand. Sure some of them were like enemies but others were best friends. And I treated them so wrong." I said as I got tears in my eyes.
"But anyways." I laughed sadly and wiped my tears.
"The group that they traded me too were going to hurt me. Like they did all the others before me. So I killed 4 out of 5 of them. And the first guy that I killed- killed my baby." I said and then started crying so hard.

  "Sweetie is this true?" She said as she patted my back.
"Yes! I hate him so much! I kept telling him to stop! He kicked the same spot! Like he knew!" I yelled and cried.
"He killed my baby." I cried.
"I don't care if he killed me. You don't kill anyone! This is not how I raised you!" My mom yelled catching me off guard.
"Mom are you serious?!" I yelled and I stood up.
Immediately she ran to the drawer and grabbed a knife.
"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed and she moved further away from me.

  "I don't know what those guys have done with my daughter. But I want her back." She said and I shook my head.
"Did you not understand that if I didn't kill them I would've died?!" I said and she shook her head.
"We are not killers! I'm calling the cops." She said before she tried to run past me.
"Mom stop!" I said as I ran to stop her.
Everything happened so quickly.
I tried to grab her arm but she pulled away.
I kept pulling her arm as I tried to get the knife.
One pull with all her strength and she gasped and stared at me.

I didn't realize what had happened until I saw blood.
"Oh my gosh! Mom!" I screamed but she was slowly falling.
I tried to help but I slipped on the blood.
I groaned in pain as I sat up.
Next to me laid my mother's lifeless body with the knife sticking all the way through her as she laid on her stomach.

THE END

   YES I WILL BE WRITING ANOTHER BOOK TO THIS BECAUSE I WOULDNT JUST LEAVE EVERYONE HANGING!💗