Chapter 4 ✅

Harry, Grelle and Ronald walked calmly into the courtyard of the school like nothing was wrong, which Harry felt was right. Many of the parents and staff, including the headmaster, stood in the courtyard as if waiting for a miracle for happen. Harry was smirking at his two tag alongs who looked just as amused, as he went to walk into the school to find the Undertaker; Dumbledore stood in front or the 4ft 10 boy, blocking his way. He smiled down at the boy who just wore a neutral facial expression, "Harry, did you defeat Tom?"

The small boy scoffed, while his Reaper friend, Ronald sniggered quietly and Grelle attempted and failed to stifle a heartless, humourless laugh behind her hands. The headmaster's eyes narrowed slightly as the Undertaker joined the group laughing out loud as he usually was. He was always smiling or laughing no matter the seriousness of the situation, not that this was overly serious.

Dumbledore was just a man that believed he had power over everyone and everything just because he defeated Grindelwald years and year ago and because of his political status. Of course, Harry and read his Cinematic Record book so he knew exactly what had went on throughout his life. Not that, that affected him whatsoever, Grim Reapers where practically Gods. Death Gods. They had the power to take life at any given moment, no matter the circumstances, even if they weren't allowed to.

Staring up at the old man he said, "If I recall correctly, Dumbledore, we are given strict orders from our higher's. We are not allowed to interfere with mortal matters unless we're given permission from our higher's. Not to mention the paper work and days worth of overtime, I don't know about you, but sleep is the only respite we Reapers get."

The other Reapers nodded and hummed their agreements to Harry's words. Dumbledore almost seemed at a loss until he decided to open his mouth yet again, "But Harry, you are our prophesied saviour, it's your job to save us. Surely, your higher ups would make an exception this once?" The man was almost pleading, it was laughable really, although Grelle and Ronald didn't seem all too impressed.

Naturally Ronald started, begrudgingly recognising Dumbledore's titles no matter how much it bothered him. "Listen headmaster, Harry has a shoe-in for the next supervisor position we will not allow you to make him throw away his opportunity. He may be younger but he is a lot more level-headed than most Reapers." Harry was quite impressed at how Ronald handled the pushy old man, he had expected a blown gasket from the blond and black haired Death God.

Grelle was the exact polar opposite, you could basically see and hear the steam coming from her nose and ears, "You, miserable old mortal! We are GODS! We could take your life in a split second, personally the other two care for the rules! But me and the Undertaker couldn't care less about them!" Harry knew this was only a threat since it would put him in a bad spot considering he was supposed to be leading this operation. but the old man looked scared shitless he couldn't help but stifle a laugh that came out as a small chuckle.

Dumbledore could only but glare at the boy as he stepped around the him and walked off towards the entrance of the school without anyone stopping him. They were all to scared to, after the death threat that the 'most powerful wizard since merlin' had gotten from the fiery redhead. No one knew what to say, they just stood in shock, hands covering their mouths and the look of outrage on faces.

Harry walked into the hall and everyone who wasn't outside stood and stared at him, he couldn't care less as he walked over to a little girl who was surrounded by her older brother. They just watched as the child-like boy looked at the little girl, she had copper coloured hair with electric blue eyes, Harry smiled at the small girl, "Hey sweetheart, are you okay?"

The little girl gave a pained wince as she nodded, to which Harry stroked her hair, carefully running his hand over the stitching along her shoulder blade and up to the base of her neck. "It will all be okay now, your father will be happy to see you."