Day 3 (Part 1)

Alice: I haven't updated in a while and I felt that this chapter will take me a long time to write so I decided to split it into two parts. Anyway! Nothing belongs to me! Hope you like this chapter! ^_^

**********************************************************************

♪☆♪☆♪ Erza's POV ♪☆♪☆♪
I sit at a table and observe Lucy. No matter how you look at it, she looks troubled....But she refused to tell me anything.....
I continue to look at Lucy when I hear someone call my name.

"..rza..Erza!" I snap out of my trance and notice Gray. "What are you doing? You look like a stalker the way you're looking at Lucy."

"What? I was doing no such thing!" Just then, Natsu came flying and landed on Lucy.

"Huh? When'd you get injured, Lucy?" What? I look away from Gray and notice that part of her arm was covered in bandages.

"Uhhh...I accidentally cut my arm while making breakfast." I hear Lucy reply.

"Hey Natsu! Let's fight!" Gray says from behind me. Natsu and Gray start battling and I walk to Lucy.

"Lucy, did you really injure yourself while cooking?"

"..Yea"

"Just tell me the truth."

"What are you talking about?" Lucy turns her head and avoids eye contact with me.

"You don't cook." I could see Lucy's eyes widen. She starts sweating and then sighs.

"I can't hide from you, can I? Come with me." We walk outside and head to an area behind the guild.

♪☆♪☆♪ Lucy's POV ♪☆♪☆♪

I tell Erza everything that has happened to me the last few days.

She seemed very shocked and needed some time to think about it. I ask her to keep it a secret and she leaves.

"Lucy~" Someone said in a playful yet creepy voice. I look up and see Lisanna walking towards me with a smirk on her face.

"What do you want?" I ask her with a hint of disdain in my voice.

"I want you to stay away from my boyfriend."

"I can't do anything if he comes to me." I say, attempting to shake her up a little but nothing happens.

"Are you sure you can show that attitude?"

"What do you mean?"

"I'll tell everybody your secret."

**********************************************************************

The second part of this chapter will come out soon so keep checking.
Thank you everyone that has read my story so far. I hope you continue to read my stories. Part 2 will be out on April 29 so look forward to it!