Sophie

Hester, Anadil,and Dot kept watch. Agatha had told her that they were protecting her. But, Sophie thought there had to be more. Surely, the three wouldn't want to let her out on the loose. Sophie felt watched and turned from what she felt like eyes in the shadow. Sophie's fingers suddenly screamed at her. She heard Hester whisper. "You would hurt us. Now, the raft will become thick straw. Hang on if you can." "No!" Sophie's fingers were itchy. She looked up to find Dot, there was no regret in Dot's eyes, there was only a hint of sorrow. Sophie realized it was fake sorrow. "I'm not pure evil at least. Dot, don't do this!" Sophie pleaded. Dot looked at her. "Agatha's much better. Never a mean word from her. I call her love. Now love, this is the last time I'm using love on you. No more, Sophie. Don't remove all the evil, if you started with pure evil, you'll die when all evil is lost," Dot said. That was the only time Dot was a true witch. She wasn't that pure but she was pure so she could unleash the witch. Sophie gasped. One in twenty years. Anadil came next. The water turned murky. "Just a sip will be poisoness. You harmed us so much. You harmed Agatha most of all. We will let you regret your presence. If you tell Agatha, we're torturing you, we'll kill you in the most painful way," Anadil hissed. Hester had a soft glint of sorrow. Sophie gave her the smallest of her smile but Hester's face twitched with pure rage. Sophie realized. Pure sorrow for Agatha and pure rage for Sophie. Sophie's eyes were lined with fear. Pure love for Agatha from everyone but pure hate for Sophie. Hester made the water violet, that sooner turned into black bile. She spawned alligators. Sophie wept. Fortunately, the drowning got her before the vicious teeth did. Hester did the most damage, mentally and physically.