First Day

The day Aria learned to walk her father put her in every self-defense mechanism (karate, tik wan do, boxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jujitsu, and more). You name it she has probably mastered it.Knowing that Aria would be able to protect herself if anything went wrong. Her father was at ease.But just in case he gave her a special pair of earrings to contact him if anything goes wrong.Aria laughed saying she won't need help. But her father insisted she takes them so she did.One of her men drove her over and dropped her of behind the castle. She had her maid outfit on and walked right in without anyone saying anything to her."Wow that was really easy" she thought to herself.As she walked down the corridor.

There was a door at the end of the hall she decided to poke her head in to see if anyone was there

There was a door at the end of the hall she decided to poke her head in to see if anyone was there.To her surprise she saw a young boy sitting at the desk he looked about her age.He looked stressed.Aria watched him as he ran his fingers through his hair. That's when he noticed her "can I help you"he asked her."Uh no sorry I got lost,its my first day here,I was looking for the kitchen do u know where it is'' she replied.The young boy stared at her which made her feel uncomfortable. "its down the hall 3rd door to your right" he finally said after what felt like forever. As she walked down the hall that's when something hit her...