♡~Introduction!~♡

WELCOME SEPHIROTH FANGIRLS AND SMASH BRO FOLK ALIKE!

...Ever wondered what it was like to date the dreamiest, most perfectest (and *cough* most evillest *cough*) villain on the Smash roster? (Of course you have! ...Either that, or you've just clicked on this fic for fricks lel.)

So before we begin with this fanfic, allow me to introduce some context before we begin with this story.

This story will not have any NSFW or sex, sorry if that's what you wanted... Remember: SmAsH iS fOr GoOd BoYs AnD gIrLs.

This will have romance with the aforementioned character though! ...Sephykins is a gentleman though, he wants to take things slow with Reader-chan~♡ (So try to behave ok?! xD)

♡~Setting~♡

In the Smash Brothers universe. So expect various video game characters to cameo!

♡~Reader-Chan~♡

Our protag of this story is a female Mii Fighter! (whether you want to be Swordfighter, Gunner or Brawler is your choice.)

Some things may be listed with lack of detail (such as your makeup or hobbies) to allot the reader to use her imagination. You fill in the blanks here!

Whether the protag looks more mii-esque or like an actual human is also YOUR decision as the reader!

The basic idea here is to insert YOURSELF and enjoy the simulation of dating Sephiroth as if he was YOUR boyfriend.

So uh yeah... Have fun dating Sephykins~ ;3

♡~Sephiroth~♡

*inhales* I hOpE I'vE dOnE tHiS mAn jUsTiCe...

I apologize in advance if he's OOC in these fics, I've never played FF7 or owned a Playstation in my entire life... So I only know what I've looked up on the guy and experienced of him on Smash Bros. I'm open to criticism here, just please be civil is all I ask.

I've portrayed the man as villainous and... hopefully stoic? Somewhat stoic? ...He's also civil and can be kind, when he wants to be. He'll also use his ability to intimidate for his own gain.... I've also portrayed him as on the shy side in the romance world~ xD

He's strong, evil but polite.

That's about how he's portrayed here... Hope it's a fun read! ><;

And YES THE BROTP LIVES HERE, HE IS BEST FRIENDS WITH PICHU. DEAL WITH IT. (Said Pichu he's named "Pear")

♡~What this contains~♡

Two chapters plus two bonus stories...

May or may not add to this after those stories...

WE'LL SEE!!! >83

♡~CREDITS~♡

Sephiroth rightfully belongs to Square Enix.

Various other characters will belong to Nintendo with a few exceptions I'm sure.

Oh... Snake makes a cameo! ...He belongs to Konami if I'm not mistaken. (correct me if I'm wrong!)

Kirby and folks make a cameo, if I'm not mistaken they are Property of Nintendo and HAL Laboratory.

If I lack to give credit in any way shape or form, DO LET ME KNOW!

THIS WAS CREATED FOR NOTHING BUT ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT WAS NEVER INTENDED.

You belong to yourself or/belong to God (if you're a Christian or Believer of Him in some form)/or Sephiroth if you don't want to belong to yourself anymore you thirsty sinner you~ ;3

All of my artistic talent, writing talent and overall imagination was gifted to me from God. To Him be all glory and honor for these wonderful gifts.... AMEN!