♡~Your First Date~♡

It was getting dark, as it was 6:30 in the evening. You were excited as well as very nervous for the date you had that night. You had put on a red dress adorned with sequins that came just below your knees. You dolled yourself up that night, with your best makeup and a lil bit of sweet smelling perfume. You wanted to look perfect... After all, your date was perfection in male form! (Aside from the fact that he'd murdered some people and even tried to destroy a whole planet with a meteor, but such minor flaws did not deter you from his love.)

You still had to pinch yourself sometimes as you wondered if you were just dreaming? You proceed to pinch yourself.

"Ouch!"

...Nope, not dreaming! Who'd thought that the One-Winged Angel himself would have taken to a Mii-Fighter such as yourself?

Anxiously, you scrolled on your phone/read a book as you awaited your date's arrival.

Just then, you heard a knock at the door. You immediately sprang up and answered the door. Upon opening the door you saw your date Sephiroth, all dressed up in a nice suit and tie. His one black wing was out, and he held something behind his back.

"Good to see you... y/n~"

He said in an alluring, yet sexy voice. Oooooh boy did it make you feel weak at the knees! You gulped.

"H-hello Sephiroth..."

You responded in a shy, yet flustered voice. You looked down, too shy to look him in the eye. You then feel his right hand tilt your chin up and then you saw him reveal his left hand, which had a bouquet of roses.

"These are for you y/n... They looked lovely and I thought they would make a suitable gift."

You then took a sniff of the roses... They smelled as lovely as they looked. These didn't appear to be just any run of the mill roses either, they were high quality.

"Th-thank you Sephiroth." You replied bashfully.

You then took a minute to put the roses in a vase so they wouldn't wilt. Sephiroth waited patiently outside before you returned. You then stepped outside and looked around.

"Say... Sephiroth?"

"Yes?"

"Um... where's the car or mode of transportation you used to get here?"

"I don't need such things to get to where I'm going."

Sephiroth then extends his left arm to you.

"Grab a hold of me, and don't let go."

"Huh?!"

"Just do I as I say."

So then you do as your boyfriend ordered, holding onto him. Your right hand on his left pectoral and your left arm across those sweet abs that do not lie. Once he knew you had a tight grip, he then wrapped his strong, left arm around you. He held you tight, but yet made sure not to hurt you or make you feel uncomfortable. Ooooh boy did it felt like heaven to be this close to him... And yet, you were too flustered to speak... Upon being so close to Sephiroth, you could notice the scent of rose wafting from his long, lustrous hair... The man was so perfect... Your heart was racing 90 miles an hour. Just as you were about to swoon... Sephiroth's wing began to flap. He then became airborne and began to fly you both to where you both were going to be eating that night.

"Se-SEPHIROTH?!" You cry in panic. You held him even tighter, you felt as though you were going to faint. You were so sure you were going to fall to your death any minute now.

"Shh... Calm down y/n, I wouldn't dare let my lady go."

You laughed gently out of hysteria as you were terrified of heights, even if the One-Winged Angel himself was escorting you.