Part 1

So, episode five aired, and I REALLY wanted to write a crossover between WandaVision and Spider-Man, and my bestie stars-aligning sent me this request, so thank you for suggesting it AND editing it!

And now, on with the story!

•••

"If she can change things as they go into the Hex, what happens if we send something in that requires no change?"

Darcy heard the question, but as she was starting to think of ideas, the conversation between and Director Hayward during the briefing came to mind.

'She used her powers against the Avengers, is that correct?'

'Right, before she earned their trust and became one herself.'

"I have an idea, but it's risky," Darcy perked up, gaining both Jimmy and Monica's attention. "Have either of you been in contact with Secretary of State Thaddeus Ross?"

"Director Hayward has since we found out Wanda was involved. Why?" Jimmy questioned as the gears continued to turn in her head.

"Because he already has an Avenger in custody, one who was around during the fight in Germany. If we can bring him here, maybe he can talk Wanda out of it," Darcy explained while going over to the computer in the evidence room and pulling up the footage pulled from the phone that was now public information before turning the monitor toward the pair.

"He's a felon, Darcy. A murderer, in fact," Monica protested as soon as her eyes shifted from confusion to anger. "Why do you think he would even want to help?"

"Because I don't think we got the full story, and besides, who else are we going to ask? Tony Stark is dead, Captain America is dead, Black Widow is dead, Hawkeye is retired and no one has seen Hulk and Thor since everything happened. I'm not going to demand names from a grieving wife, so unless Jimmy has been in contact with his buddy Scott Lang recently, this is our only shot."

Monica groaned and pinched the bridge of her nose, clearly angered and annoyed before finally looking up at the two of them. "I'm going to go find drones from the 80's. You two can carry out this stupid plan." And with that, she walked out.

"You made her really upset," Jimmy pointed out, but Darcy knew that. She just swallowed before turning back to Jimmy.

"Let's go get Spider-Man."

······

"Who are you, again?" The guard demanded with a raised eyebrow, and the expression was really starting to make Darcy mad, especially with the way he was looking at them like they were children.

"I'm Agent Jimmy Woo, and she's Dr. Darcy Lewis," Jimmy explained before lowering his voice. "Just tell Secretary Ross to come out here."

"And why should I tell him to come out here and talk to a FBI agent and a scientist about letting out a terrorist?"

"Okay, Mister," Darcy spoke as she stepped forward, looked him dead in the eyes, and poked at his chest. "You're gonna get your boss, and in return, I won't tell him how rude you were being to a woman who clearly outranks you. Sexism doesn't look good on a resumé." She had to keep her expression neutral as the man got up and walked out of sight, scowling.