a special delivery

-------------------------

edited by: @KeeneConflictedHeart 

the absolute best!! made my story go from a 0 to 100.

*also i really like shannon keene so i wasn't trying to make her sound forcing or bad. it was kinda more from johnny's pov. and so ofc it's wrong in ways. i personally think she is good and is a good mother and i've loved her growth in the show. so please no hate to shannon.* 

Summary: The time where Johnny Lawernce finds out his gf/ex is pregnant and it's a boy (aka Robby Keene)

 Early Sunday morning, Johnny Lawernce was just sitting in his building, eating fried ham and ketchup with many Coors light beer bottles around him. It wasn't even time for some people to be yet, and he was already on his sixth can. Technically two of them were half-finished, but he wasn't in the mood to drink lukewarm beer. He was reading the newspaper. It was, at the moment, his only source of entertainment since his tv had crapped out again, and he wouldn't be caught dead with one of those nerdy new computer things. The sound of loud banging, like someone knocking on the door, interrupted his pity party. 

• • •

 He pointedly ignored it. It continued to echo throughout the apartment louder and more consistent each time. The noise began to grate on his nerves, he already wasn't in the best mood, and the racket outside was only making it considerably worse. 

 "I don't need any more religious bullshit pamphlets, okay! Just go somewhere else and find some other schmuck to harass." 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

 He thought he'd locked the door, but apparently, he'd left it unlocked, and the person who'd been determined to knick it down decided to come in uninvited. His soon-to-be ex-girlfriend, Shannon, stormed into the room and placed her hands on her shapely hips. Even when fuming mad and scowling at him, she still looked like a runway model. ...Or she should have? Johnny couldn't help but notice she'd gained a little bit of weight since he last saw her, not a lot, all things considered, but enough for him to notice. 

 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 

They'd crossed paths in a bar. In hindsight, it shouldn't have been a shocking revelation since neither was a stranger to alcohol, and they both liked to spent time in the company of strangers far too often. Johnny had noticed her right away in the short, tight, and nearly indecent black dress she wore when she perched herself at one of the bar stools. She was defiantly a babe in every sense of the word. He hit it right off the bat with her, and she accepted his offer to dance with a smile on her pretty face. An offer which extended to spending the night, breakfast in bed the following day, and eventually a shared apartment. They'd decided to get separate places for the time being since she couldn't stand living with his inability to clean up after himself, and he was didn't like finding little orange pill bottles stashed in the most random places. Shannon tried to get his attention, but he blatantly ignored her, figuring she was in one of her "moods." Knowing her, she was likely chewing him out for his drinking habits and sloppiness like he hadn't found her passed out on the couch numerous times. She yanked the newspaper out of his hands.

 • • • 

 "Hey! I was reading that?" A vein pulsed in her temple. 

 "Dammit, Johnny! Just listen to me for a moment, okay?" Her boyfriend rarely saw her look so stressed and apprehensive. 

"What is it?" Shannon looked at him with an expression he couldn't decipher and pulled out the chair at the small kitchenette in order to sit down beside him.