1. PATTERNS OF THE DREAMER

''The freedom of a free bird stolen by the devil's barbaric orchestra.''

Rosé Marrow had always been a girl who romanticised everything. Scenarios with handsome strangers, books with old, refined parchment, even paintings that radiated nothing but pain and suffering.

She was a girl with a mind full of cunning, reckless ideas and did not let the realities of life bother her. She loved romanticised fantasies and let them intoxicate her life.

She was a dreamer.

A big dreamer.

And now, as she gazed intently at every detail of the beautiful mountains on her way to her 5th year at Hogwarts, she appreciated the situation she was in. she looked breathtakingly at the colourful lake, where the colour had changed from green to blue with the glare of the bright sun. together, everything was almost like a sophisticated painting of colour contast, expressed as a kind of enchantment in real life.

No, it was not just because of that that she liked the situation;

Her two best friends were muttering to themselves. They were all to themselves, exhausted by the early rise to go to Hogwarts, but they were there. each of them, all their original elegant personalities were present. rosé felt that the aura floating in the air was soothing and sweet, and she enjoyed it very much. it made Rose very happy.

"Jesus, do they really have to express their hormonal disorders in front of our compartment?" said Marile, Rose's best friend, and she looked disgusted at a couple kissing in front of the compartment. The couple pretended that they would never see each other again, and that they were saying goodbye for the last time.

Rose banged hard on the glass of the compartment, which startled the couple, gave them an angry frown and slowly walked away. the girl, Cato Bauchamp, was a girl who rose despised every bone and flesh in her body.

'Well, rosé, you've chased away our free porn images, a bit overdramatic. Don't you think?" said Roysten, Rose's best friend, looking into her eyes with a high-pitched sarcastic voice. you could see his calming star dancing in his hazel brown eyes, and Rose kept grinning.

'Well, I'm one hundred percent sure we'll see a lot of excitement at Hogwarts this year,' Rose said with a slight grin and winked at the two.

"hmmm, I can't wait for this year's owls. I love studying and not sleeping!" said Marile, semi happy. as she raised an eyebrow and looked at the beautiful mountains.

Rose laughed mumbling. She had been exuberant in History of Magic, defence against the dark arts and potions, but otherwise she had never been exuberant in anything. however, she was incredibly talented in duelling and legimency.

 She had to learn how to use legilimency. how to protect herself and attack someone in a duel, and even learned terrible spells at a young age, she knew the tactics for attacking and torturing someone at the age of 11. and she was also incredibly talented at making potions, and could distinguish any poison. 

 she knew many things and had to learn a lot because of the dangerous, high profession her father has. a blood-pure family with a good high reputation and quite some wealth; was not nothing. and the fact that rose her deceased mother and her still living father were both seers, and had a job at the Minister of Magic and Support Staff, made her life a death threat.

And Rose, who was incredibly talented in duelling and legilimencyt, mention knew that she would later get a good job with the Minister of Magic. maybe not as high as her original parents, but the chances were good because of her incredible knowledge and strength, which was developing.