Chapter 1: The Beginning

Talking

Thinking

Corrupted People Talking

No One POV

It was a normal day in Peach Creek and of course one of Eddy's scams failed again but this time the Eds got beaten up from all the kids but the Kankers since they are tired of scams. After the kids left Double D got up with Ed and Eddy but for some reason Double D and even Ed was mad.

"Damn I can't believe one of my scams failed again but next time the scam will work" Eddy said and that made Double D snapped.

"IS THAT ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR STUPID SCAMS I SWEAR THAT IS ALL I HEAR FROM YOU IS SCAM THIS SCAM THAT DO YOU EVEN CARE THAT ME AND ED HAVE GOTTEN BADLY INJURED BECAUSE OF THEM" Edd yelled and Eddy was taken a back by his outburst.

"Listen sockhead you agreed to help me wi-" Eddy began but Double D cut him off.

"YEAH I KNOW THAT BUT I KNOW WHEN ENOUGH IS ENOUGH AMD I AM DONE I WITH YOUR SCAMS I AM TIRED OF GETTING HURT I BET ED IS DONE WITH THEM AS WELL" Double D said.

"No way lumpy is done with scams he always like doing scams right Ed" Eddy said hoping he was right and Double D was wrong.

"..." Ed did not know what to say to Eddy he did not wanna hurt Eddy's feelings but he did not wanna get hurt from scamming anymore.

"See he does not want to even answer because he does not wanna hurt your feelings" Edd said as he crossed his arms.

"He is wrong right lumpy" Eddy said Ed did not answer and just hid behind Double D.

"Well that should be your answer we are done scamming people we can still be friends but we are not gonna hurt get hurt because of you anymore" Double D said making Eddy clinch his fist.

"FINE WHO NEEDS YOU GUYS ANYWAYS" Eddy yelled and stormed off to his house. 

(Timeskip to when he was almost home brought by a Chibi Edd reading a book) 

"I can't believe they would just stop scamming with me just like that even after everything we have been though" Eddy said feeling upset that his friends would stop scamming with him. He knew it was his fault but he will never say it. He felt so angry at his friends and himself. He was so lost in though he dumped into a man with a mustache and he was wearing a suit.

 He was so lost in though he dumped into a man with a mustache and he was wearing a suit

(Idk who this is I just picked a random photo but the photo Mr. P so I am using that as his name please tell me who this dude is)

"Oh I am sorry kid for bumping into you" The man said to Eddy.

"It is okay sir" Eddy said and he was still upset.

"I see you seem a little upset kid" The man said.

Eddy POV

"I see you seem a little upset kid" The man said to me. I felt a bad vibe coming off of him but I don't know why.

"No I am fine" I lied the stranger put a hand on my shoulder.

"You should never lie to a adult kid I am Mr. P how about we go and get a drink and you tell me what is going on" The man said and felt like I can't trust him.

"I am sorry but I really should go" I said feeling a little scared for once I wish I was dealing with the Kankers and not this creep.

"Oh come on kid I promise I will not hurt you" Mr. P said and smiled down at me I wanted to run away but with his hand on my shoulder I couldn't.

"He is not gonna let me go until I say yes why does this kind of stuff always happen to me" I thought.

"Okay as long as you will not hurt me" I said and he took his hand off my shoulder.

"Oh great by the way kid what is your name" He asked.

"I am Eddy" I said hesitantly because this man is just setting all the red flags in my head off.

"Well Eddy follow me" He said and started to walk to a drink stand. I followed him slowly trying to keep my distance just in case I need to run away.  We made it to the drink stand and he handed me a pink drink.

"What is this" I asked

"Oh it is Pink Lemonade and before you ask this is my drink stand so that is on the house" Mr. P said and I nodded.

"Now then tell me what happened" Mr. P said so I told him what happened and also everything that lead up to it.

"Oh I see but just let them cool off for a bit" He said and I nodded and took a drink of the Lemonade and it tasted funny and I saw him smirk a little was I drank it. I felt a weird feeling forming inside me it was pain and something else making me drop the drink.

"I-I got to go" I said and ran to my house and I could not see straight. I ran as fast as me legs can take me. I felt very light headed but I made it home and opened the door and slammed it shut. I started to fall to the ground and everything went black.

Well that is all for now and MEME TIME